PDA

View Full Version : How NOT to "fix" your trike!

Mosh
08-07-2011, 10:02 AM
Uhmm. I don't think an axe is a recomended Honda tool for repairs.:lol:

WARNING FOR R rated LANGUAGE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyHNFerYC7s

Thorpe
08-07-2011, 10:04 AM
Ha! Its funny because I kept reading the title, and seeing the word axe, but "axle" kept popping into my head. So whatching the video, I was kinda like, whats the axle Mosh is talking about?? (my own stupidity)

HondaClaw
08-07-2011, 10:05 AM
What were they trying to fix with an axe??? The disc brake system?? Lmao

Mosh
08-07-2011, 10:08 AM
Yeah the caliper bolts fell out due to being stripped and the caliper was all jammed up in the swinger becuase the bracket was bent.
He actually ziptied the caliper back on and rode like that another time that the same thing happened to him. He used the rear brakes with zip ties holding it on..I guess whatever it takes..LOL

HondaClaw
08-07-2011, 10:12 AM
Hahaha that's pretty handy way to fix something if you were on the trail. If you were at home or something though I wouldn't ride until I replaced the part with something that's meant to be there, and I'd repair with proper tools, NOT an axe xD

hillbilly 200x
08-07-2011, 10:53 AM
Ha! Its funny because I kept reading the title, and seeing the word axe, but "axle" kept popping into my head. So whatching the video, I was kinda like, whats the axle Mosh is talking about?? (my own stupidity) Same thing came to my mind to. lol