PDA

View Full Version : Scooped up an 86 tri-z 250

CRAZY70MAN
07-28-2011, 10:25 PM
A big thanks to Yamaharipper98 for the great Tri z I got from him. Great start and in awesome shape just as he said. Gonna get rollin' on it soon. Feels good to have this one in my garage. My bro and I had a new 86...I was 14 and have a lot of memories on that ole' Tri z:lock:....hopefully get the time to get it rideable this summer. Thanks Yamaripper.........great guy and a nice deal... http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo321/andyatc70/th_P4210047.jpg (http://s388.photobucket.com/albums/oo321/andyatc70/?action=view&current=P4210047.jpg)

code200k
07-28-2011, 10:31 PM
nice.Always wanted the 86,hell I want all the Z's lmao.I cant wait to see what you do to it

CRAZY70MAN
07-28-2011, 10:39 PM
nice.Always wanted the 86,hell I want all the Z's lmao.I cant wait to see what you do to it

Got a few plans.....wanna get it rideable and go from there. Then start blingin' the f out of it like Raffa......:lol::naughty:..."Ya know what I'm sayin".....

Tri-Z 250
07-28-2011, 10:49 PM
Thats funny I just spoke to him today, Crazy. You have no idea how close that Z was to being in my garage. I explained to him I was too busy this weekend because of AiRMX, NY. Great score, Adam seemed to be a stadup kid on the phone. I told him CASH in hand trike in truck...moneys money sell it if you get what you want. If the Z was around on Monday we could work something out...I should some how blame Raffa for this miss....:wondering

CRAZY70MAN
07-29-2011, 05:47 AM
Thats funny I just spoke to him today, Crazy. You have no idea how close that Z was to being in my garage. I explained to him I was too busy this weekend because of AiRMX, NY. Great score, Adam seemed to be a stadup kid on the phone. I told him CASH in hand trike in truck...moneys money sell it if you get what you want. If the Z was around on Monday we could work something out...I should some how blame Raffa for this miss....:wondering Yes, Adam is a standup kid, very honest and polite. He mentioned another buyer but he would sell on a first to show type deal. Glad to see it would have went to another great home if were not of been my garage. I talked to Raffa last night.Could not make Air mx cause of family functions and so on. Kinda weird how this worked out? Really been looking for one of these, the 86 Tri z takes me back in more ways than ever imagineable to the good old days ya know. Good luck at the race....

Bryan Raffa
07-29-2011, 06:12 AM
Nice score there andy!!!! looks way better than cell phone pic's!

zzmegad
07-29-2011, 04:34 PM
yeah i was about to take a 10 hour ride for that thing... by the time I talked to him he had sold it, glad it went to someone on here. I cant believe this thing was on craigslist for 15 days. Im always too late :mad: AWESOME TRIKE AWESOME SCORE

gomer202
07-29-2011, 04:58 PM
Very nice I want a TRI-Z and a 350x and that's all I want to complete my collection

gomer202
07-29-2011, 04:59 PM
Is the TRI-Z faster than the 250r??

zzmegad
07-29-2011, 05:39 PM

depends on the rider and machine :D

Kale
07-29-2011, 05:51 PM
lol. lets not get going on this topic again:lol::lol::lol: everyone will say something different.

CRAZY70MAN
07-30-2011, 12:08 AM

If John McCain is ridin" it is!! Lol.............. That dude can melt down some ice!

yamaha_ripper98
07-30-2011, 01:22 AM
Thats funny I just spoke to him today, Crazy. You have no idea how close that Z was to being in my garage. I explained to him I was too busy this weekend because of AiRMX, NY. Great score, Adam seemed to be a stadup kid on the phone. I told him CASH in hand trike in truck...moneys money sell it if you get what you want. If the Z was around on Monday we could work something out...I should some how blame Raffa for this miss....

Yes, Adam is a standup kid, very honest and polite. He mentioned another buyer but he would sell on a first to show type deal. Glad to see it would have went to another great home if were not of been my garage. I talked to Raffa last night.Could not make Air mx cause of family functions and so on. Kinda weird how this worked out? Really been looking for one of these, the 86 Tri z takes me back in more ways than ever imagineable to the good old days ya know. Good luck at the race....

I am just glad that the z went to a good home, i knew crazy was really crazy interested in this z and his swift actions to pick it up, really showed me that he had a special place for the z in his collection.. cant wait to see updates on all your progress with the trike.. i hate that i had to get rid of one but i have alot more money and time in the 85 z i have.. so atleast i have a backup lol... i may seem a bit young to love 3 wheeling the way i do but its like my obsession... hopefully i can make it to some trike events and esp. !!!TRIKEFEST!!! before long because i would really like to see some of the great trikes and meet most of the wonderful people on this forum... but one day i will make it with my collection and feel right at home.. like a trikeaholic eden