PDA

View Full Version : Honda atc performance parts

ricky200x
07-21-2011, 01:38 PM
Does anyone know of any place where I could get stuff like hotter cams and bigger carbs and high perf pistons and stuff for my wheelers or is powroll the only source anymore? Any help is appricated I'm really after a good exhausts system for my 350x but plan on further mods later on
Right now I'm leaning supertrapp but I don't have many options at this point so....

PerryS
07-21-2011, 02:26 PM
I really like cobra exhausts on a 350x. My buddy has one on his 350x and i intend to order one for my 250sx. Web cams grinds cams for the 350x the 250sx and 125m and prolly more. O think weisco makes a piston foe the 350x not sure though and dial jet has jet kits for the 350x 250sx and 125m and prolly more thats a good start but there are prolly lot more.

Vealmonkey
07-21-2011, 04:06 PM
webcams is another cam maker. Alot of people have had luck modifying the trx450r exhaust pipe to fit the stock 350x head pipe. Not sure how costs are running on the trx450r headpipes nowadays. Not sure how crazy you are wanting to get with your 350x. Of course poweroll will stroke your crank and you can get their big bore stuff. Stiffer springs and hardened rockers are a must as well. Get your frame reinforced or it will crack if it hasn't already. And there's a ton of small mods you can do as well, though not all are for power, some are for other things, like brake lights. Best of luck and have fun.