PDA

View Full Version : NEEDED: Muffler with spark arrestor USF Lable CA OHV Reg 1982 Honda 200 ATC

6thhonda
07-08-2011, 11:59 PM
I searched forums for mention of a muffler with spark arrestor that is USF approved for my 1982 Honda 200 ATC. I want to register ATC in CA for OHV use. Muffler must have the USF lable on it to be approved. Have looked in 2 catalogs and googled same with no results. Exhaust pipe has 1 3/8" OD that muffler will attach to.

Not up on whether it will be easier to purchase muffler with spark arrestor or ? Need Help with information obtaining a muffler with spark arrestor that is USF approved for CA registration.

thank you for your time

btw: took apart the pull starter last night and finished it this morning, cleaned it up and greased and fed fishing line with rope thru orfices and Wallaaahhh, Starts on the first pull, despite a worn main coil spring and the small springs are tired and a rusted starter pulley on motor. Honda Rules !!

Also bike runs with cobwebs pine needles burs and filthy foam outer air filter with duct tape over breathing holes in top of air element box. ATC had been left outside on a ranch for years.

in process of changing out oil and cleaning up air element, repairing cracks in plastic fenders, replacing muffler, (hopefully with 3 wheelerworld help), adjusting or replacing brake cables, adjusting or re-jetting carb, sanding down metal gas tank and repainting.