PDA

View Full Version : Some pics of this weekends ride at Silver Lake

tecat-z
06-12-2011, 09:34 PM
Headed on up to do a bit of riding with the Canadian group as we do a couple times every year. Weather turned out to be great. A bit chilly, but perfect while riding. It was great to see everyone again, and met some new trikers too. If i had to guess, i'd say there was 12-13 3wheelers there total for the weekend. Think we had 7 in our group. Silver Lake always represents 3wheelers fairly strong......COME GIT SOME!!!!!!!!!

TatTooL23
06-12-2011, 10:36 PM
awesome pics!

So seeing all the aftermarket exhaust and that sand rail I would say they aren't too strict about the decibel rule they have at silver lake???

Did any of u guys get stopped or get tickets??

I read on the silver lake website that basically if u have any exhaust meant to create more power then it wouldnt pass there regulations. So I am wondering how much they enforce that.

hang&rattle
06-12-2011, 10:52 PM
Good to see all the hot trikes represented there. Especially the pair of Tecate's you posted. Got some good shots...good camera work.

T3 LOPES
06-12-2011, 11:02 PM
awesome pics!

So seeing all the aftermarket exhaust and that sand rail I would say they aren't too strict about the decibel rule they have at silver lake???

Did any of u guys get stopped or get tickets??

I read on the silver lake website that basically if u have any exhaust meant to create more power then it wouldnt pass there regulations. So I am wondering how much they enforce that.

I was stopped twice at the entrance on the same bike. i passed both times. we talked to a retired parks ranger and he said it is a random pick . Great pics Ed and what a good time! It was great seeing everyone again !

rdlsz24
06-12-2011, 11:50 PM
Dang I need to get there sometime. I went to the Badlands for the first time about a month ago... didn't have my trikes with me though

Rob

motoman1012002
06-13-2011, 12:20 AM
one thing that is on my bucket list is ride in the dunes one day maybe a fun time my nick 500

Bustos82
06-13-2011, 12:37 AM
Damn that looks like fun. Hope one day I could be out there....

tapper190
06-13-2011, 05:46 AM
Great pictures Ed, it was great to ride with everyone again!
Tapper

T3 LOPES
06-13-2011, 05:50 AM
Good to see all the hot trikes represented there. Especially the pair of Tecate's you posted. Got some good shots...good camera work.

I dont have any close up shots of the white bike as of yet. i just finished this build on friday before the trip and didnt take any pics of the build. theres lots of pic of the green bike on the boards. they will both be at TF.

tapper190
06-13-2011, 05:54 AM
I dont have any close up shots of the white bike as of yet. i just finished this build on friday before the trip and didnt take any pics of the build. theres lots of pic of the green bike on the boards. they will both be at TF.

You were still wrenching on Sat., lol. I must say, it looks awesome! and runs as good as it looks!
Tapper

T3 LOPES
06-13-2011, 06:10 AM
You were still wrenching on Sat., lol. I must say, it looks awesome! and runs as good as it looks!
Tapper

Thanks Dave and your right i did have some wrenching to do when i got there. I lost a few bolts and a brake pad on the rear. I didnt have the time to go over it before i left. I had 2 hrs wed and thursday after work to get most of it done but still had the little things to do on friday before we rolled out on sat morning at 330. I wont do that again . It was my sons first trip there and didnt want him to miss it. I now have a little less than 2 weeks to finish it before qtf. I was just happy she ran so good! Cant wait to see you all again.

Bryan Raffa
06-13-2011, 07:46 AM
Nice Pic's Ed!!! altho I suspect a fair amount of Testing & Tuneing was going on....:lol:

:shiftyeyes:

shannonw
06-13-2011, 09:13 AM
Thanks Dave and your right i did have some wrenching to do when i got there. I lost a few bolts and a brake pad on the rear. I didnt have the time to go over it before i left. I had 2 hrs wed and thursday after work to get most of it done but still had the little things to do on friday before we rolled out on sat morning at 330. I wont do that again .

Matt... I only have one word my dear... "February"!

LOL... it was great to see you guys, sorry I didn't run more with you guys, but the girls had a blast! Hope we can do it again soon.

T3 LOPES
06-16-2011, 06:03 PM
Shannon this is matts son joey, i had a great time riding with you all at silverlake, your all very friendly people, hope to get a baldwin trip in and see you guys again!!