PDA

View Full Version : went riding this weekend... didnt turn out well..

three_wheelin45
06-12-2011, 02:12 AM
okay so this is how this riding trip went... first day have to buy new castle nuts for my rear end, then when we unload it out of the back of the truck my bars catch the trailer and bend my bars, then my family thinks my 200x will only do 45 and get smoked by a rincon 680... so we raced and i walked all over him. i was doin 67 rincon was doin 64. so next day we are goin through so much brush and im literaly jumping creeks and everyone on their 4x4s are scarred and talk smack... then my buddy played a prank and moved my bike so i would think it was gone. He put it on the side of the porch. well later that night after about a 30 pack or so hes to lazy to go off the porch to relieve him self((note my bike is on the side of the porch he happen to walk to)) I go out side and see it and call him out to whip his arse and he dosent come down. So needless to say his prety honda rincon happens to be sitting there so i just start punching the headlights out, I managed to get one out and cracked the other one. then the next day my pipe bracket brakes and not like it matters anyways my family made me quit riding it because it was "to loud" even with the pipe!! UGH I HOPE THEY NEVER ASK ME TO RIDE AGAIN!!!! Oh to make it even better my clutch cable broke miles into the trails and thats the 4th cable to break in the year and a half ive owned the bike!! JUST A BAD WEEKEND :mad: :mad:

250rRoostmaster
06-12-2011, 08:24 AM
Wow sounds like a pretty eventful weekend!! I'd be mad as hell if someone peed on my X as well!! Sounds like you need to find a group of good riding buddies :lol:

TatTooL23
06-12-2011, 09:28 AM
Wow..... 67mph on a 200x huh?? Or did u mean km/h???

Xfile
06-12-2011, 10:53 AM
yeah...you need new riding buddies....pissing on machines and busting headlights = not cool. If it comes to that it's time to move on..

Frankencelery
06-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Yeah, I was thinking that I wouldn't want to ride with either one of you unless you left the beer at home.

Bryan Raffa
06-12-2011, 01:53 PM
Wow..... 67mph on a 200x huh?? Or did u mean km/h???

:lol::lol::lol:

gomer202
06-12-2011, 01:59 PM
Doesent sound like a fun weekend for you

Dirtcrasher
06-12-2011, 02:11 PM
67 sounds a bit too much, whats the gearing?? What size tires?? The 2nd gen 200Xs' have a faster top end speed than the 1st, but not that fast......

250rRoostmaster
06-12-2011, 02:18 PM
67 sounds a bit too much, whats the gearing?? What size tires?? The 2nd gen 200Xs' have a faster top end speed than the 1st, but not that fast......

I didn't want to say anything since he had a bad weekend already but it does seem a bit extreme for an X...

three_wheelin45
06-12-2011, 02:26 PM
well considering his rincon has a speed ometer and he was doin 64 and i was about 3 bike lengths ahead i avereged it up, idk my gearing and i got 18in tires and a ported carb.

TatTooL23
06-13-2011, 05:47 PM
sorry man but i dont c there being anyway a 200X is getting 65+ mph with 18 inch tires..... call me crazy but doesnt seem possible. i guess maybe if u ground the axle out so it had teeth built into it instead of a rear sprocket. but then it would take u a week to get to 65 mph, lol. wait, wait... maybe it was the slicker surface with the urine on it!

Jason125m
06-13-2011, 06:06 PM
but then it would take u a week to get to 65 mph, lol. wait, wait... maybe it was the slicker surface with the urine on it!

nearly made me pee my damn pants hahahahahahaha

JasonB
06-13-2011, 06:41 PM
interesting. sounds like a rough weekend, and I second the 'leave the beer coment at home' if im riding with you lol

350XJEDI
06-13-2011, 08:10 PM
:wondering good times, the more beer the faster the 200x , mine will smoke banshee's after a couple more i can run 12's in the qter mile , then i pee myself from the windsheer ripin at me when i hit the top speed, scary stuff .... ride sober !! drink later at the computer, much safer!!:lol::lol::lol::crazy::beer

three_wheelin45
06-13-2011, 08:54 PM
I didnt even drink that much... I busted his headlights out of anger for beeing retarted... and I rly dont care if yall believe me or not because his bike is like new so the spedometer aint wrong. he was doin 64 and I was about 3 bike lentghs ahead. Just sayin. We werent riding and drinking either, I dont do that because I like my bike and my body in one piece. If im riding ill drink maybe 4 or so, I controll myself and wait to get to the house but thats why all their bikes are tore up all the time. They get drunk and see how much mud they can go through and I just watch and :lol: when they expect me to help them get unstuck.

250rRoostmaster
06-13-2011, 08:55 PM
:wondering good times, the more beer the faster the 200x , mine will smoke banshee's after a couple more i can run 12's in the qter mile , then i pee myself from the windsheer ripin at me when i hit the top speed, scary stuff .... ride sober !! drink later at the computer, much safer!!:lol::lol::lol::crazy::beer

CLASSIC!!! hahaha

250rRoostmaster
06-13-2011, 08:58 PM
I didnt even drink that much... I busted his headlights out of anger for beeing retarted... and I rly dont care if yall believe me or not because his bike is like new so the spedometer aint wrong. he was doin 64 and I was about 3 bike lentghs ahead. Just sayin. We werent riding and drinking either, I dont do that because I like my bike and my body in one piece. If im riding ill drink maybe 4 or so, I controll myself and wait to get to the house but thats why all their bikes are tore up all the time. They get drunk and see how much mud they can go through and I just watch and :lol: when they expect me to help them get unstuck.
Sorry man we all just find it hard to believe, not saying it didn't happen, we're just pokin fun at ya dude no biggie:cool:

three_wheelin45
06-13-2011, 09:01 PM
Sorry man we all just find it hard to believe, not saying it didn't happen, we're just pokin fun at ya dude no biggie:cool:

Lol i understand man im jus sayin, I think arguing on the internet is like special olympics, even if you win your still retarted. ((no ofense to anyone))

350XJEDI
06-13-2011, 09:41 PM
:pgotta say ,i think you still had fun . im glad you dont ride drunk! better to laugh at the dummys on their quads then be a dummy, when you replace your cable you should check the routing for interference or binding , also make sure it isnt touching the exhaust ,they last for years not months :wondering.. get some better rideing buddies ,have fun bro:cool:

three_wheelin45
06-13-2011, 09:55 PM
I think I might adjust it to tight cause its fully engadged before the lever is even touching the bars theres about a half inch gap but I just pull it in the rest of the way. yea the original one last for about 7 months after I got it. after that they were breaking about every 3-4 months...

350XJEDI
06-13-2011, 10:13 PM
yep that could be the problem. just lighten up a little or adjust it so it engages as it hits the bars