PDA

View Full Version : Need help Finding parts for 86 T3

stealth1967
06-07-2011, 01:50 PM
I'm needing new controls and switches for the bars. The right side radiator shroud. I want to put a 2"-4" over swing arm and extended axle on it. The air intake boot is split.
A new coolant resv. and new rear brake resv. along with a new master cylinder. The rear fender, headlight and front fender have been painted so I would like to replace them with unpainted pieces. Also would like a new front and rear brake caliper. And lastly a better fuel tank that doesn't have to be covered with a vinyl bonnet.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

BudMan

250rmanfmf
06-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Wow what a list! Well I am currently doing a 86 tecate build also and I am having a +4 swingarm built right now. Controls there are some on ebay right now. I believe there is a member here that makes a set of radiator shrouds since the right one is discountinued same with the headlight plastic. The front and rear fenders you can still buy new from Kawasaki. This fall I am also having a aluminum gas tank built for the tecate. I have one member that wants one too so if your interested in having either the tank or swingarm made let me know and I can give you details.

Good Luck parts searching, I am still having a hell of a time locating some of the few parts I need for my build.

Thanks
Tyler

stealth1967
06-07-2011, 10:49 PM
Will the swing arm be aluminum or chrome moly?

250rmanfmf
06-08-2011, 12:14 PM
Chrome moly