PDA

View Full Version : TIN ATC PARKING SIGN (anyone make one)

HONDA_ATC_FREAK
05-12-2011, 10:01 PM
I was watching this sweet honda atc parking only sign on ebay was gonna buy it. Well long story short I got busy landscaping in the yard and forgot about it and when I remembered I had just missed the auction by for minutes and is sold for only 14.00 :( I was so mad grrrrr.....:mad:

Does any one make signs on here that could reproduce this or something like it. It's really sweet. I can't get this pic to upload on my photobucket so I had to just post a link hopefully you guys can see it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130517317934&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

yooperman
05-12-2011, 10:13 PM
that is sweat!!!!

mohadib
05-12-2011, 10:16 PM
that is awesome. Id like one too!

yooperman
05-12-2011, 10:26 PM
oh i just remembered there was a guy on here that made up some repro sign he stumbled upon when he was out riding, on aluminum and every thing. I tried to find the thread but i couldnt remember the name of the thread so i winged it with no luck, I cleaned out my mail box so i dont have his name anymore. Maybe some one on here can help out with this one and get the guy who did them, and you could check if he could make em up for ya.

HONDA_ATC_FREAK
05-12-2011, 10:31 PM
I wanted to buy that soooooooo bad I would look great in my garage infront of my 250r and big red.

Bustos82
05-12-2011, 11:03 PM
That looks cool....

MonroeMike
05-12-2011, 11:51 PM
oh i just remembered there was a guy on here that made up some repro sign he stumbled upon when he was out riding, on aluminum and every thing. I tried to find the thread but i couldnt remember the name of the thread so i winged it with no luck, I cleaned out my mail box so i dont have his name anymore. Maybe some one on here can help out with this one and get the guy who did them, and you could check if he could make em up for ya.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?125603-Trike-Signs-for-sale

yooperman
05-13-2011, 12:09 AM
monroemike you came to the rescue again, I search for a while with no luck lol.

ridered86
05-13-2011, 08:56 AM
Sweet. I will have to get one for the new shop!

Mosh
05-13-2011, 12:12 PM
Hinddee29, a member on here has been making these signs since 2007.

HONDA_ATC_FREAK
05-13-2011, 12:16 PM
AWSOME I'll contact him thanks

HONDA_ATC_FREAK
05-14-2011, 10:08 AM
Hey mosh I have tried getting ahold of him and have not been successful as of yet. you sure he's still active

Mosh
05-15-2011, 06:43 AM
Hey mosh I have tried getting ahold of him and have not been successful as of yet. you sure he's still active
Yes he was on last week. He will get back to you. I will try to give him a call and let him know.
It has been awhile since he made some. I am sure there may be a wait to have more made, but he can do them custom also.

HONDA_ATC_FREAK
05-15-2011, 02:23 PM
Ok thanks I asked him about doing a custom copy of that one. I'm not to picky though just want it to say that phrase, as I have more atc's then a 250r. Thanks for the help.

devilman
10-21-2011, 09:34 AM
any luck with this?

if not i am going to contact blue27 to see if he is interested now that he has a new machine!

hinddee29
10-21-2011, 11:01 AM
Hello, Sorry been busy with work and school. Well with a death in my family I seem to have some free time till the spring semester.
If you call can give me a couple of days I'll get everything hooked back up and see what material I may need to get. I try to keep a very low invertory because of lack of space at the moment.

So if anyone else is interested could you make a list or something? As of right now I only have 3 sign blanks. So I would like to kind of have an idea on how many to order at first.

I also can etch beer mugs. There should be a post on here somewhere. Thanks.

Shane

hinddee29
10-21-2011, 11:04 AM
Hello, Sorry been busy with work and school. Well with a death in my family I seem to have some free time till the spring semester.
If you can give me a couple of days and I will see if I can get everything hooked back up and see what material I may need to get. I try to keep a very low invertory because of lack of space at the moment.

So if anyone else is interested could you make a list or something? As of right now I only have 3 sign blanks. So I would like to kind of have an idea on how many to order at first.

I also can etch beer mugs. There should be a post on here somewhere. Thanks.

Shane

250rRoostmaster
10-21-2011, 11:31 AM
I'd take a beer mug with the honda wing and 250r logo on it for sure!!!!!