PDA

View Full Version : Trying to get a ride together or meet up with new people!!

YooperJosh
05-04-2011, 08:34 AM
so i live negaunee mi and im calling out all you yoopers. we should def. plan something for this summer. so lets start by finding out who all lives up here so we can hash this out.

briano
05-04-2011, 08:44 PM
I'm ready to go pretty much any weekend, I have to get new tires for my atc 200 so I been riding my grizzly lately and my 70's.

yooperman
05-04-2011, 11:00 PM
ahh man if i new there was this many people from the UP when i still lived up in them woods could have done some riding. i always went off trail by myself, was awsome to be able to ride any time i wanted to right out my back yard compared to down here in in the south.

DRKCYDE
05-04-2011, 11:26 PM
I am from the mainland, and am also looking to meet local riders.
Would love to take at least one road trip above the bridge this summer.

honda82200
05-05-2011, 09:33 PM
i live in St. Francisville, La and all i do is ride on the farm..it is real nice you have no one to worry about nor police telling you anything

YooperJosh
05-07-2011, 11:02 AM
yes it is. we can drive to the gas station or down the back roads. with no worries whatso ever. your though its a great perk to be able to just wake drive two blocks in my case and hit the main trail. i love the u.p. and wish more people would visit to see what we have to offer. miles and miles and miles of trails. im thinking somtime in the end of june we could all plan maybe a weekend ride session somewhere i havent even been before like west u.p. or better yet the copper harbor big bay area. keeping in mind this isnt like dune riding this is trail mud lots of it and powerline riding two tracker trails. let me know what you guys think.

hublake
05-07-2011, 11:50 AM
Would have to have something closer to the eastern part of the UP for me. Copper Harbor area is beautiful but to far for me on a weekend. I am about 100 miles south of the bridge. I am a troll. lol