PDA

View Full Version : Mud ride!! His face says it all!!

CRAZY70MAN
05-03-2011, 08:16 PM
My wife's nephew....he has been on the 3 wheelers for 2 years or so. Let him get as muddy as he could on his little 70!!http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo321/andyatc70/th_zachmud.jpg (http://s388.photobucket.com/albums/oo321/andyatc70/?action=view&current=zachmud.jpg) She washed all his clothes up and sent him home after dinner. What a blast with the little guy even though he had to wear my daughters helmet. Hooked for sure!!:):) Just about when I start to wonder why I bother....an oppurtunity like this comes along and I sit back and watch the fun that I have helped create for these kids and it starts all over!! Never gonna quit!! Keep up the good work all'''''''''''....it works and your time matters...........memories...memories....memories. ........

Bryan Raffa
05-03-2011, 08:38 PM
should have let him ride the Nitro,,,,, Uncle Andy!

Jason125m
05-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Looks like he had a blast!! =)

dougspcs
05-03-2011, 11:36 PM
Hey 'crazy70man' you list of toys is unlike any I have ever seen. Is this a list of machines you own and operate currently or is it a list of every machine including parts and past machines??

Is this is current the '1 understanding wife' thing is the understatement of the century!!!

CRAZY70MAN
05-04-2011, 05:39 AM
should have let him ride the Nitro,,,,, Uncle Andy!

Ha.......someday.....he ask's about the ""one that sits over there" all the time....lol Hey dougspcs.....that list is current counting my wife.:lol: actually more added just quit updating a while back. :lol::lol: Kinda like trike willy wonka palace ya know??:p:p

dougspcs
05-04-2011, 07:43 AM
I thought I was pushing with 3 trikes and 1 quad. But I showed my wife your list she just smiled..maybe I got room for one more. If she complains, I'll just show her your list again. 'At least I'm not as bad as 'CRAZY70MAN'!!

This could work I think..

There is a 350x on craigslist I was thinking about..time to call the guy I think!!