PDA

View Full Version : 3rd page for the 250r site...Silver lake sand dunes

ChrisD
10-20-2003, 10:19 PM
The is the third page to the site. It will still need some more content, but I'm making progress.

http://home.comcast.net/~durchanek2/dadunes.htm

I will have to make a main page, but I want to get all of the content pages done first. Next page will be the Pine Barrnes in NJ, then riding in NY, then PA? I have to dig through the pics and videos to find footage. I also want to add "How to pages", but those won't come along for another month when I start tearing into my bikes for their "get ready for winter" overhaul. One will be a bottom end rebuild, one will be the rear axel, one will be a water pump rebuild. We'll see what the bikes need as I go.

84250r
10-20-2003, 10:39 PM
Sorry,but off the subject here,Do you have a pic of your trike with the plow on it? Just curious as to what it looks like. :oops:

Billy Golightly
10-20-2003, 10:42 PM
Your pages are looking great ChrisD! Can't wait to see more, when you get a main page done I'll make sure I add a link to the links page of the website.

ChrisD
10-20-2003, 11:38 PM
Thanks Billy. It'll take some more time, but it should be ok when it's done.

As far as the SX pix go, the picture hosting page is down, so I will try to post some pics tomorrow.[/img]

HemiChallenger71
10-21-2003, 05:15 PM
That's one place i've never been to but I want to go really badly with my 250R, and I live in MI.