PDA

View Full Version : Snakehunt, did you go? Video !!

RubberSalt
05-02-2011, 06:35 PM
Anyone head down to the dunes in waynoka ok for the snake hunt?

Saw a few guys out there, 350x, 200 big red, and another yellow guy in the distance, didn't get to talk to him at all, dunno what he had. Looked like a YT from the distance.

And me, with my 200m and YT175. I'm uploading the first video i made as i type, which was on Sunday. Had my helmet cam mounted to my handle bars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz6Es88Xzxs

dcreel
05-02-2011, 06:42 PM
If you want to see 3 wheelers you should go on May 14th and 15th when there will be 50+ out there.

RubberSalt
05-02-2011, 06:48 PM
I don't have a truck or the money to. Now if you guys wanted to give me a ride out... :)

dcreel
05-02-2011, 07:23 PM
I'm picturing you taping your cell phone to your handlebar.. :D

fabiodriven
05-02-2011, 07:28 PM
Uncle Rico makes better videos than you do. Jeez man.

RubberSalt
05-03-2011, 01:24 PM
My cell phone.. Damn thats not a bad idea!! lol.

I have a crappy chinese helmet cam I stuck on my bars lol. Sucks that my friend was way to drunk to get out there with the good cam like last year. Never got the video of what it could really do. But that thing was AWESOME. Passed up my brother on his blaster, he pushing bout 35hp lol.

That blaster... Cut head, 1mm bore, home brew porting designed for dunes/racing, cr125 reeds, 34mm tmx carb, fatty pipe, advanced timing 3*, few other things i cant remember:\

Damn thing hauls, got vid of it racing my buddy's 400 Polaris xplorer. That thing is a beast. Hot seat head, aaen top end pipe, porting of my design, for mid to top end, 1mm over bore, 39mm air stryker, clutch work out the ass, billet intake, few other things i can't remember.

RubberSalt
05-03-2011, 02:07 PM
Next time, if i haven't sold that 175 by then, I'm going to strap my cam to my head, that bike shakes WAAAAYY to much, they don't have a counter balance. Then without the rear suspension, it shakes from that too lol. God it was a blast. I wish i could make it out for trike rampage... I should try to convince my friend.