PDA

View Full Version : look at some of my fleet

NOS_350X
10-18-2003, 08:26 PM
here is some of my fleet, missing is 2 more 110's. these pics where taken about 10 min after we bought ANOTHER 350X so my 350x count is now to 3

Dirtcrasher
10-18-2003, 08:49 PM
Nice fleet!! Too bad headlights cost so much!! J/K

ScottZJ
10-18-2003, 09:48 PM
Looks good but there seems to be alot of parts missing on some. haha

bbechtel16
10-18-2003, 11:14 PM
Don't be hatin us poor white trash who can't afford nice ATCs and can't afford to restore them. :-D

NOS_350X
10-18-2003, 11:37 PM
Don't be hatin us poor white trash who can't afford nice ATCs and can't afford to restore them. :-D

poor white trash?? what are you talking about?? i'm the one restoring them.

scott- there are ANY parts missing (other than headlights) i know where everything is. its just not on them.

dirt- ya theres no way i'm paying $150 for one. i think ill just wait until i can find somthing that i can make work.

bbechtel16
10-19-2003, 12:39 PM
I'm just messing with you NOS but that's the very situation I'm in, although I'm doing my best to restore mine with as little funds as possible. Well I'm not a pure restorer, half of my game is performance. Most recently I replaced the severely rigged whitebros silencer with a complete Corba system I bought used from 250sx racer; Did a top end end job with a $30 piston that increases bore by 14 and compression by 1.5 (Go Powroll!); I got 350X headlights and the whole battery related part of the eletrical system going; straghtened some bars (got new used bars with a fox crossbar pad for 10 bucks they I plan to put on now though); I plan to do a new kill switch assembly next cause mine was all melted together then i had to cut it apart to solve problems with sorting when I was doing the lights; and right now I'm working on fixing the evils of my stock carb. Its a lot of work and money, but in the end it will be worth it (I hope). Good luck to everyone in this thread regarding their projects!

ScottZJ
10-19-2003, 12:51 PM
scott- there are ANY parts missing (other than headlights) i know where everything is. its just not on them.

I hear ya but seriously if you need a headlight frame(plastic) or headlight, I might be able to hook you up. I won a couple auctions when I didnt think I would and ended up with them.......peace