PDA

View Full Version : I'm Way Over My Head..!! Need Help..! Atc Wiring..!! Atc 70

junjun01
10-18-2003, 08:33 AM
I have Made The Mistake Of Buyng A Atc In Parts.;I Got A Manual Of Ebay But It May Take Weeks To Get Here.
Can Someone Tell Me What To Do With The 3 Weires That Comes Out Of Engine ? ( Solid Green,Light Green With Red Stripe,Solid Black ).
Also Rear Bearings Have To B Replace,Local Shop Want's $$30 For Each Bearing Plus $45.00 An Hour Labor !!!; :evil: Is There A Way I Can Do This Myself ?...I Think $60 For Bearing+ About $$100.00 Labor Is too Much.;Specially For An Atc 70 That Needs Other Things To Get It Running.;I Think It's An '82 Atc 70.
P L E A SE P L E A S E H E L P P L E A S E H E L P

jenndnn3
10-18-2003, 10:59 AM
Junjun you gonna have to be patient for that manual. Bearings are very easy to replace. Just little buggers to finangle.

Ok I just posted a pict...Ok under the little girls hand (painted nails) is the lighting. They involve the green, green with red, and white/yellow. all hooked to a plug that should have its own black wire, coming back out of it.
The wire you are after is B the black one. It will go/and or come out of ignition coil then moves to to hook up to on/off switch,coil . I have an a pict of the 2 exciter coils if you like so you can get a better idea. But no wires are attched to them.

junjun01
10-18-2003, 11:08 AM
Thi's Just In.....Know I Found Out I Have Points That Need To be Set !!
Lord Have mercy,All This Money Wasted!!

Xowner
10-18-2003, 11:21 AM
i think i have him in the right direction jen he didnt have a feeler gauge so thats were he is now gone to buy one of them i wish i lived closer i would go help the guy out but he was confused on the white plug that was for the factory lighting he thought he was missing somehting

good luck jun

junjun01
10-20-2003, 04:58 PM
Thank You Guys.. :-D It Did Start, If It Wasn't For You Guys I'll Problably Still Stock Working On It..Now I Just Need to clean The Carb & Fix Rear Bearings