PDA

View Full Version : Tecate!!

mrman550
10-17-2003, 07:01 PM
I am not sure how many of you know i was building a 84/85 tecate i started last winter and now its finished! I am waiting to get my new fly wheel and stator thats on the way and it should run! it wil need new fender but that can wait i got all th parts painted everything on and yesterday i put on my exahust pipe and silencer that was the last piece it looks very good I want to thank everyone who helped me complete it and sold me parts i cant wait to ride it should i run 32:1?

thanks

HypnotizeMindz
10-18-2003, 01:50 PM
what kind of pipe you gonna use ?
& where'd you get it

84250r
10-18-2003, 03:17 PM
any pics?

mrman550
10-20-2003, 06:39 PM
i got this tecate from my cusin last winter for 50$ but the old moter blew up so they put a klt moter in it they severly modifyed the frame beyond repir so i took the old moter out an started with a good front and back end got a frame from someone on this site and found a NEW moter from my local kwasaki dealer who raced them back in he day he has tons of spare parts and i got some from him th moter was never used it was his spare it had alot of work done to it bored and all that stuff got that for only 150$ i painted everything up real nice has original exahust with dg silencer the tecate needs new fenders it should be a hell of a ride if not i might sell or trade for something else i can get sme pic if someone can post

thanks