PDA

View Full Version : at the end of the week I should have 3 toys running OMG!

Deathrocket
04-06-2011, 01:00 PM
Just had to get on and share... as some of ya know I added a 250sx to the stable last week. and a xl175 dirt bike a few months ago.. Well with the new intake coming in tomorrow, and the new stator and case cover coming in, I will actually have 3 running toys. but out of them all.. Deathrocket (my 81 250r) will hit the trail for the first time in almost a year. I can't wait to hear that 2 stroke zing again. woohoo :Bounce:Bounce:Bounce:Bounce:Bounce:Bounce:Bounce

D-dub
04-06-2011, 01:23 PM
Sweet to hear! My 82 r should be running here right quick just waiting on a clutch cable, and 85 is just waiting on a new axle. Cant wait to hear the r's running!

dougspcs
04-06-2011, 01:40 PM
Three is the magic number..one less isn't enough, one more and the wife starts to bltch!!

I got 1 too many..I still say that all 3 wheelers should come with a warning label.

Warning: riding this trike might be hazardous to your wallet, marital status, and ability to reason. Resulting in you buying more of them..thus compounding the hazards listed in the 1st sentence!!

Good number..stick with it!!

Deathrocket
04-06-2011, 02:15 PM
what i love about 3 wheelers is they are extremely fun, and still cheap... I hope they stay that way....

atc350xer
04-06-2011, 06:45 PM
Congrats! For the first time ever, ALL SIX of mine run at the same time! :Bounce