PDA

View Full Version : atc110 notchy shifting

RamsesRibb
03-11-2011, 10:11 PM
The 110 shifting is kinda notchy and its shifted into false neutral a couple times between 2nd-3rd and 3rd-4th. It also slams pretty hard into 1st from neutral. It's really for my son to ride but I caught him power shifting it. I think he's finally gotten the hang of the shifting but when I ride it this is what it's doing. Anyone have any ideas?

ciray01
03-11-2011, 10:26 PM
read this thread. It sounds like a similar problem. There is a couple of suggestions to what the problem might be.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?124883-110-Honda-transmission-question

RamsesRibb
03-12-2011, 12:19 AM
thanks. I will have to check that out.

swifty
03-12-2011, 01:39 AM
sounds like your clutch is way out of adjustment or someone had the clutch cover off and did not get the mecanisam back in correctly, very common if you dont know how to line it all back up, you should be able to hold down on the shifter in gear when running and not move at all just like if it had a clutch lever and was pulled in.

RamsesRibb
03-12-2011, 08:36 PM
sounds like your clutch is way out of adjustment or someone had the clutch cover off and did not get the mecanisam back in correctly, very common if you dont know how to line it all back up, you should be able to hold down on the shifter in gear when running and not move at all just like if it had a clutch lever and was pulled in.

Nope, can't disengage clutch by pushing the lever down.