PDA

View Full Version : Flash flood washed out the road behind us when riding.

hang&rattle
03-10-2011, 09:51 PM
Whoohoo! Not a whole lot of trike riding pictures, so the Mods may want to move? Anyhow, went towards the mountains to ride today and it got in the 50's. That's too quick after the below zero and record snow fall. It was a little tricky getting in, but good Lord!, getting out was hairy, lol. The road disappeared and turned into a river, I don't even know how much of the road we were on, lol, but another adventure for me and the kids. Well, Tasha's not going Saturday, the river riding and mudbogging freaked her out, but fun for a bunch of testosterone filled guys! I'm down loading kinda alot of pictures because it was pretty fun, lol. Oh, and I'm legal (for the most part, lol), but I had to register our trikes in OR, hey, it's legal at least now, lol!!! What a fun day, can't wait till' Saturday.

yooperman
03-10-2011, 10:18 PM
good ol montana, i miss montana. i use to lived and worked in great falls, we thought about heading back that way. but wasnt to many chemical engineering jobs for the wife.

RacerRichie
03-10-2011, 10:42 PM
looks like nice riding
great pics man

HONDA_ATC_FREAK
03-10-2011, 10:45 PM
Ahh I can still see the tops of the fence posts:D

Ol Deuce
03-10-2011, 11:12 PM
Now I would call this a Riding Event............It looked like you all had a lot of fun........Good Show......Ol Deuce

falloutboy
03-11-2011, 02:20 AM
Registered in OR, huh? does this mean you'll be making a trip out this way then? :D

hang&rattle
03-11-2011, 11:53 AM
Registered in OR, huh? does this mean you'll be making a trip out this way then? :D

We were planning on it, but believe my brother and Mom are headed out here to visit. The gas jumped up too much & my p.u. is feeling it's age. But were still thowing around the attempt to move out that direction. Need things to fall into place, but if the job goes well ya never know. May even be out there this late summer or fall. I had to register them in OR though, no one in MT has answers, or the same answers, on how to register them here. Montana may be the most expensive place in the country to register from what I have researched so far, lol.

350XJEDI
03-11-2011, 12:30 PM
:DLooks like a fun ride :Bounce, or. tags are soo easy , wash. is a pain in the ### i run or. tags too. but was told by the MAN that its illigal:rolleyes: if the trike is unloaded out of a wash. tagged truck . so hide the truck/ trailer . or and s wash have some great riding spots if the fun police will not hassle ! only been hassled twice in like 5 yrs so not to bad:cool::beer