freaksfix
10-10-2003, 07:40 PM
I just got done fabing the swinger

200x Basket
10-10-2003, 07:53 PM
why :rolleyes:

BLAZERONE22
10-10-2003, 08:29 PM
I kinda like it. put some slicks on it and make it a drag bike.

84250r
10-10-2003, 09:11 PM
Hmmm...its different! You have any rear shots?

Trikeaholic
10-10-2003, 09:53 PM

you have obvioulsly never met "the freak"! :D

Better make the next TF basket.

Hey Keller, where have ya been all summer?

freaksfix
10-11-2003, 07:11 PM

why?? why chop up a bunch of good atc250r parts to make a chopped up looking atc500r just to part it out cause it was too much for you? you had a vision in your head and wanted to make it work, so you did and I respect that you made it work. but i didnt ask why and roll my eyes when I seen how you chopped up all those R parts and stuck it all together then just tore down your "vision" your bike you built with you two hands.

So you ask why? Because I can! :D

Its obvioulsly not done I just wanted to make sure everything lined up trailprotrailpro i do the rest of the work. Its gonna be a home made trike when im done built by me, and by starting with a motorcycle frame and motor I have a title so it will be put on the road.

Can you ride your trike to work?

freaksfix
10-11-2003, 07:15 PM
Hmmm...its different! You have any rear shots?

not right now but I will get some.

I worded it wrong it should say I just got done modding the swinger, I didnt fab it, I fabed the shock mounts

freaksfix
10-11-2003, 07:19 PM

you have obvioulsly never met "the freak"! :D

Better make the next TF basket.

Hey Keller, where have ya been all summer?

Holic whats up buddy? you know Ive been here, there and the other place. Got drunk a few times got married got drunk a hole lot more..lol.. just been riding and working in the garage. How the hell you doing?

Kilborg
10-12-2003, 02:38 PM
Cool project going. I have a very similar idea with for my old mt250e..Just gonna weld up a axle carrier and setup the rest of it and have something to fool around with when i dont feel like riding my 250r. I think its gonna be fun to have a old bike thats been converted over....it should be a fun bike to goof around on in the pits when its done even though the mt250 motor isnt that strong (and I don't plan on making it a racer).