PDA

View Full Version : i got a email from service honda about a price change.

portland250r
03-01-2011, 12:54 AM
i ordered some parts from service honda sunday and today i got a email from kevin at service honda and it said...

"There wil be a slight Price change on your order Sir, Please verify that you do still want this order,

Thanks
Kevin@servicehonda.com"

i replied and said keep the order going the price change is fine. is their a specific way you have to confirm a price change i called but theyre closed right now and im supposed to get the parts saturday but if i didnt reply right its going to be delayed. has anyone had this happen?

dcreel
03-01-2011, 01:11 AM
I have had 2 orders with Service Honda in the last week. Got the first in with no problem, 2nd should be here in a couple of days. No mention of any price changes though.

I will say their web site runs like poo..

portland250r
03-01-2011, 01:15 AM
im going to call tomorrow i would like to get them this weekend so i can put them on, waiting for new parts is like waiting for christmas as a little kid.

shortline10
03-01-2011, 09:45 AM
I order from them alot and its never happened to me . Keven does respond to emails fairly quick .

portland250r
03-01-2011, 11:06 AM
I order from them alot and its never happened to me . Keven does respond to emails fairly quick . i will see if i get any email back today.

MrPretty
03-01-2011, 11:35 AM
My dad had this happen to him the other week. He told them it was fine and our parts still arrived on time.

oscarmayer
03-01-2011, 11:38 AM
probebly Honda corp changed the cost as something increased due to demand and no supply or they had to runn another batch and are increasing cost due to low demand to compensate.

ceaserthethird
03-01-2011, 12:18 PM
I stop ordering from them, took 3-4 weeks every time I order :(

Rockymountain.com is the spot !

They carry some parts on hand.... And the site is up to date :)

rdlsz24
03-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Rocky Mountain owns. It's sweet they started carrying oem parts now. Their shipping is never rediculous either.

Rob

ceaserthethird
03-01-2011, 12:40 PM
Order over $99 and it's free shipping :)

RockyMountain rules !

portland250r
03-01-2011, 03:23 PM
never heard of rocky mountain parts ill have to check them out. most the parts places get their parts from the same place but whats wierd is some websites dont have certain parts but others do.

portland250r
03-01-2011, 03:49 PM
i recieved a email again this time with good news.
their on their, this just made my day that much better.

Your order has been processed. The invoice number is ****** in the amount of $23.95 which includes shipping costs and Indiana taxes (if applicable). If there is any problem with any of the parts on the order an attempt to contact you will be made either by e-mail or phone.
Since this order has been processed we will be unable to make any changes to the order. This includes adding or deleting items or upgrading the shipping method. Please contact 1-800-828-5498 or e-mail me regarding any questions with this shipment. You can also visit our web page www.servicehonda.com/faq.html on our website regarding common questions. Your business is greatly appreciated.
DOMESTIC: Please allow 6-8 business days before expecting delivery of your order