PDA

View Full Version : Trike friends parts gifting!!!

hang&rattle
02-25-2011, 09:33 PM
:w00t:!!!! Like Christmas when trike friends send gifts. Especially stuff way above and beyond expectations. This is crazy. All my trike needed was an extended swingarm to complete what I wanted it to be. Thanks to Doug (dcreel) I now have that! For no reason other than being a friend Doug and Kendra & family sent us gifts. Not only that, they sent Onnie an awesome disc guard. But my day didn't stop there, John (jeswinehart) sent me a new intake boot I got today, and I got a new chain I always wanted too. Know I rambling, but who cares, I'm really excited, lol!!!!

dcreel
02-25-2011, 09:44 PM
Awesome!! Onnie's 200x looks awesome.. The color match is amazing. It's going to look great on your Tecate.. Us Tecate guys need to take care of each other. You've done amazing things with your Tecate, and ride it harder than most of use do.

I've made some good friends on this site..

leviblue
02-26-2011, 12:20 AM
I gotta say he's one of the nicest guys on here. and robbie your not so bad either...lol

Chazz of Blades
02-26-2011, 12:31 AM
Helluva lucky guy, Hang, but as they say, "Be nice to others, and they will be nice to you".

Now me on the other hand, I'm a young whippersnapper needing a CRF450r kickstarter. ;)

rdlsz24
02-26-2011, 01:35 AM
Trikes are lookin good

Rob

phantombiker
02-26-2011, 04:38 AM
looking sweet bro!!!! i have also been given gifts from people here also...gotabeat3, code200k, xfile, and last but not least...fmnrd...aka frank destra!!!! the members you have mentioned that have helped you with parts, to my understanding, are respectable folks as well!! trike is looking killer, bro!! ride hard and be safe!

Mark

cattle-dog
02-26-2011, 07:59 AM
looking good hang its all about karma my friend, all about karma, this is why i like being a member here, more good things than bad happen here it seems.
hey dont let your little girl read this but that faded red tecate almost looks like a pink one calling her name !!! lol.
keep up the work being a great dad my friend. Life is good. don/cattledog