PDA

View Full Version : Back in the Game... New Ride

R-N-D
02-20-2011, 06:58 PM
Well after selling my last two trikes, don't know why I did it, but anyhow, picked one up today. 84' Big Red. Purchased it from Itrike this morning and it's in pretty good shape. Basically just happy to be riding 3 wheels again after about 6 months. Here are just a few pics.

JamesRobert
02-20-2011, 07:28 PM
Nice ride thats what i want,old reliable.

Trikeboss
02-20-2011, 08:02 PM
Sweet trike...welcome to team BIG RED.

vartz04
02-20-2011, 08:36 PM
nice ride man....story of my life day late and dollar short though I was gonna snag that one up if it was still around this coming weekend.

Chazz of Blades
02-20-2011, 10:31 PM
Mind me asking how much you paid?

UlsterATCFan
02-21-2011, 05:08 AM
Very clean and straight looking BR

ovhonda1
02-21-2011, 10:33 AM
nice trike. how's the R coming?

clutchcargo
02-21-2011, 10:55 AM
Nice find Rich. I always wanted a Big Red, but not sure where I would ride it. You still have the 250R project?

atc350xer
02-21-2011, 03:07 PM
Curt has some NICE trikes for sure... sweet BR!

R-N-D
02-21-2011, 06:30 PM
Mind me asking how much you paid? No, not at all. $700. Seems to be fair I would say. Nice shape too.

R-N-D
02-21-2011, 06:33 PM
nice trike. how's the R coming?
Ha, funny you ask. Haven't had the time to do anything yet, just had my Hip Replaced about 5 weeks ago. Trying to recover from that but since my normal Sport activities will no longer be a part of my daily life, I now have No excuse at all for not putting that thing together. I have just been collecting the things I need and with the exception of handlebars, I do believe that I have everything needed for it. I think, I hope. How are things down by you? Still hoping to shoot up this way this Spring? Marlon and I would love to hang out.

R-N-D
02-21-2011, 06:35 PM
Nice find Rich. I always wanted a Big Red, but not sure where I would ride it. You still have the 250R project?

Hey Bob, I have to say that it is pretty nice. Have it stored down the block from you. We'll have to meet up sometime soon. I'd like to check out your rides and pick your brain a bit with this build. As of now, no progress as you may see like I stated to John just above you here. But, as I said, should have no excuses now.

I'm hoping to find some nice trails for the BR since that would be my best bet with it. The Cliffs and the Badlands are probably not the best riding spots for a BR. So, I'll have to venture out to look for places to ride. How are things with you?

clutchcargo
02-22-2011, 09:56 AM
Busy with work. Still have a couple of things left with my 250R, but should be finished soon (spring?). I may be getting rid of a bunch of parts this year and may even have some handlebars for you. I haven't been out in the garage much due to the cold weather, but I need to do an inventory on what I have and what's going to go. I want to build a new garage soon and need to purge a bunch of stuff.

Yeah, we'll get together and have a beer soon too.

racer....X
02-22-2011, 10:40 AM
Nice looking big red. Now youve got me thinkin about gettin mine out and rebuiding the topend. Shes been down for a couple of years.