PDA

View Full Version : would you?

hondaboy5494
02-15-2011, 10:17 AM
so as some of you know i do a lot of filming me and my buddies just haven fun usually on dirt bikes or my atc or something of the motorized nature, and post it on you tube i got some decent responses from some of you on my last video but what i want to know is what all are you interested in watching? i was thinking of making a video of my fixing my atc the foot pegs broke off the bottom of the case and i was planing on making a frame to mount the pegs to? would you actually watch a video like that? it would be great to get some ideas from forum members on what you would actually like to see! i cant wait for your responses!

TatTooL23
02-15-2011, 10:23 AM
I guess maybe I would watch it if I had the same problem on something and needed to fix it. Otherwise I myself wouldn't watch it. I just like the action videos, riding, hill climbs, jumping, wheelies, etc....

Seems like u mean a tutorial video or instructional.

hondaboy5494
02-15-2011, 11:08 AM
no it couldnt really be a tutorial cus im sure its not a very common problem and i would be doing it a pretty redneck way im sure lol ive watched tons of videos like what im talking about where someone has a problem or a project and they just fix it and show you the process of what they do to fix it... im not sure why i (or anyone) watches those vids? lol maybe i just have no life haha

Headsup
02-15-2011, 06:45 PM
So your remounting the foot pegs?? Sounds boring i wouldn't watch it

1984 honda 200s
02-15-2011, 06:48 PM
id keep on posting your riding videos dude. there more... i dunno, action? lol Keep on trikin

thestud25
02-15-2011, 06:53 PM
You could buy a 110 bottom end or complete motor off of here or Ebay for a lot less headache then jerryrigging some sort of a frame to fix the problem.