PDA

View Full Version : ive got a three wheeler and a and a camera

hondaboy5494
02-05-2011, 12:48 PM
so i bought a 3 wheeler a few months ago, its an 83 Honda ATC 110 i love it... i also have a youtube channel and i put some vids of it up on there... i figgured id share the link to see if anyone was interested... videos are much better than pics anyways :)
www.youtube.com/mstetar

ATCrider42
02-05-2011, 01:53 PM
your buddy Jeff knows how to ride! nice vids. Lets see you guys ramp it over some small school children.

dcreel
02-05-2011, 02:27 PM
That vid is full of win... "My footpegs are down at the house" Awesome :rolleyes: :crazy:

racer....X
02-05-2011, 06:35 PM
Wow you guys are cool. Here we are all tryin to preserve the three wheelers that are left and some people would rather destroy them. Go buy a Quad!

hondaboy5494
02-06-2011, 10:56 AM
dude that thing is bullet proof and still in good shape... i paid for it i can do with it what i want, however i see your side of it. i buy and collect old tractors and it kills me to see people beat them so i assure you im really not hurting this thing that much. i dont want to break it i love this thing! im depressed enough i clipped a tree a month or so back and cracked the case im gonna fix it eventually

ATCrider42
02-06-2011, 12:44 PM
Good Luck with the fix. Looks like your gonna need a whole new case though. I doubt you'll ever get that patched up well enough. Anyways, don't worry about being hard on it. It's certainly a lot better than just puttin it out to pasture once it doesn't run anymore like most people have done. You are right, you did pay for it. You SHOULD do what you want with it.

yooperman
02-06-2011, 01:06 PM
No brains no pain right lol. Are you guys scared to put your feet on the foot pegs, both you guys are riding like its on fire? I give you guys credit on one thing though you guys put on helmets, out of everything in the video there is one thumbs up

shortbus
02-06-2011, 01:18 PM
Wow you guys are cool. Here we are all tryin to preserve the three wheelers that are left and some people would rather destroy them. Go buy a Quad!

Really??? I think they are doing what was meant to do with 3 wheelers, HAVE FUN, not be a carpet queen, i ride trikes because its fun not to let them sit in a glass case and look at them.

hondaboy5494
02-06-2011, 01:56 PM
hahab believe me buddy we would love to put our feet on the pegs, unfortunately an icy trail and an illplaced tree took care of them, and my case the tree caught the peg and i was prob doing 30mph or so lol

bcredneck
02-06-2011, 02:46 PM
thats what cracked the case right can you still put bolts in or did they snap off

hondaboy5494
02-06-2011, 11:50 PM
They ripped out of the case lol

bcredneck
02-07-2011, 04:30 AM
drill and rethread the holes for bigger bolts had to do that on my honda xr75 pissed me off when i broke it

hondaboy5494
02-07-2011, 09:42 AM
If you watch the video "you trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro" on my YouTube channel (in the first post) it shows the damage ...kinda hard to describe but I don't think re taping the wholes is possible

JayBone
02-07-2011, 09:59 AM
Your a tool.! No respect for anything. Get a quad is right..

k00leo
02-07-2011, 11:17 AM
Good video, looks like you had a blast

oscarmayer
02-07-2011, 12:49 PM
wait tilly ou guys see the video of my buddy in the creek! the video was shot 20 min before I had my accident.

bcredneck
02-07-2011, 01:49 PM
if its bad build up the metal with weld drill and tap ive ridden trikes with out pegs its sucks you could even build a bottom section to your frame to weld the pegs to it would also make your frame stronger and protect the motor

Jason125m
02-07-2011, 02:29 PM
What jaybone said, its not the japs fault your footpegs broke.. Downshift for braking!

hondaboy5494
02-07-2011, 02:34 PM
Your a tool.! No respect for anything. Get a quad is right..

wow sorry you dont know how to loosen up and have fun and i do. i bought it with my money and im sure you did to,you can sit and look at your three wheeler, ill ride mine! and like i said before im not out to destroy my atc, i really love it and hate to break anything, jumping it 2 feet isnt hurting it at all and how would me having a quad make any diferance??? apparently i wouldnt have any "respect" for it either as you say!

hondaboy5494
02-07-2011, 02:38 PM
What jaybone said, its not the japs fault your footpegs broke.. Downshift for braking!

and sorry i wasnt actually blaming anyone but myself for the case thing... it wasnt the best design in the world however, but would have lasted forever if not for that tree lol

bcredneck
02-07-2011, 02:43 PM
ive had a few honda motor were the pegs bolt to the motor it is a stupid design i jumped my xr 75 the pegs poped out and my nuts took one for the team im working on pegs that bolt to the frame but they have held up since the rethread

hondaboy5494
02-07-2011, 02:56 PM
ive had a few honda motor were the pegs bolt to the motor it is a stupid design i jumped my xr 75 the pegs poped out and my nuts took one for the team im working on pegs that bolt to the frame but they have held up since the rethread
hahaha i jumped off before the impact lol im probably gonna build a frame of sorts to hold the foot pegs

bcredneck
02-08-2011, 03:15 AM
if you added a down tube you could add alot of strength to the frame and it would protect the motor use fold up pegs too i am asumeing you have room for the down tube im not shere

hondaboy5494
02-08-2011, 10:56 AM
if you added a down tube you could add alot of strength to the frame and it would protect the motor use fold up pegs too i am asumeing you have room for the down tube im not shere
Thats the problem with that idea, i will have to make a bracket for it to bolt to the upper motor mount and make the down tube "Y" at the top to go around the head and clear the front fender, to dam cold to be working in the garage right now ill get around to it come spring time hopefully

kariutta
02-08-2011, 10:56 PM
well i liked all of it other than in one of your track updates u made john deere sound like it's a piece a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro, subscribed btw

hondaboy5494
02-11-2011, 10:13 AM
thank you very much for your subscription! and that JD is a real POS haha i dont lie!