PDA

View Full Version : 86r vs 02 raptor

Whychen
10-06-2003, 06:06 AM
gday

just a pic that we took the other day this is me racing my mate around a sand track we built across the road in the sand dunes ill say its very close racing each other around the track but the 250r certainly has alot more sting. when we race in a straight line up the beach the 86r kills the raptor at the start then about 3rd gear catches up to be just in front but not much the trike handles so much better but.i cant understand how more ppl where getting killed on trikes than quads i ride both and i flip the raptor heaps more than the trike.its me on the raptor if u read the post that says (86r givin me the shits) thats the one in the photo im talkin about.cyas

Jeb
10-06-2003, 10:18 AM
Absolutely awesome Picture! The only way it could be better is if the R was in front!

J.D.
10-06-2003, 11:15 PM
Absolutely awesome Picture! The only way it could be better is if the R was in front!

I could think of better. Homeboy needs a shirt and a helmet ;)

84250r
10-06-2003, 11:31 PM
Awesome picture. Helmet would be smart.

Yardbird
10-06-2003, 11:34 PM
I could be wrong but the roost coming from the Raptor looks like two separate roosts superimposed on each other. IMO

Lots_Of_Nothing
10-06-2003, 11:36 PM
yes it does....in fact......i think...that it may have 2 back tires.........hmmm....someone correct me if i'm wrong

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D :D

Whychen
10-07-2003, 04:24 AM
i can tell u blokes now that nothin on that photo has been touched it was scanned straight in the sand is real soft oh and buy the way this is australia we dont need shirts or helmets 8) 8) where not soft like the yanks lol jk oh and correct me if im wrong but trikes were never banned in australia no one ever makes the news from being hurt on any atvs in aus

cyass

BP
10-07-2003, 05:32 AM
Yes you said it right, you guys are not like us yanks. Know helmit is not a matter of the law, its being smart enough to wear one. Hell, we dont have to wear one here either.

But i do agree trikes should have never been banned here either. The lawyers rule here.

Whychen
10-07-2003, 05:49 AM
yeh i know trailprotrailpro right i should be wearin a helmet it gets so hot here but trailprotrailpro head just sweats and so un comfortable and im always ridin on sand and anyways these machines do move but there not that fast u know wat i mean there qucik but there not fast there only stock standard i mean yeh probly u could get hurt if u come off but its very rare i mean i no my limitaions i dont exceed them and if i do i wear the gear but just racin round the track i dont see the need i guess the reason is use must see alot of accidents whereas down here u never ever here of anyone getting hurt and i just live 30mins from the biggest sand dunes in australia where everyone rides and i think theres been maybe 2 deaths up there dont quote me on that and they were in dune buggys so yeh maybe if ppl got hurt on these things i would see the need but until then ahh who cares lol but if the pics i send in have to be wearin the gear i will throw on a helmet no worries.
have fun cyas....

Yardbird
10-07-2003, 10:50 AM
Then you got one hell of a nice roost picture. Also I agree with Jeb. It would of been nice to see the 250R throwing it! Can you work on that for us? Haha

Wickedfinger
10-08-2003, 12:26 AM
Yardbird
First Time Rider

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:34 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could be wrong but the roost coming from the Raptor looks like two separate roosts superimposed on each other. IMO

I could think of better. Homeboy needs a shirt and a helmet

... Jesus, you guys and your conspiracy theories crack me up ...... its just a picture he took of him and his buddy riding, nothing else. Another thing, its his personal choice not to wear a lid or shirt, he dosent need to hear about from anybody but his mother. I think its cool that this dude is posting on here from Australia - it would be a shame for you guys to drive him away with such nonsense.

Yardbird
10-08-2003, 01:42 AM
Conspiracy? It's more like skepticism. Whychen said he didn't touch it or mess with the picture and that's good enough for me......end of conspiracy. Maybe I'm just jealous that I can't throw sand like that. I'll work on it @ Glamis this season with my fellow blokes.

Whychen
10-08-2003, 04:49 AM
yeh hey fellas i didnt mean to sound like a dickhe*@d before but serious the sand is soft like u can really throw some roost i no it looks like heaps but ill get one of the 250r doin it its easy as ill have a look and see wat i can do ohhh and are use open for some footage like 30secs or something just off a digi camera coz ill see if i can get some of that to then i can prove myself lol no worries have a good one ill cyas later