PDA

View Full Version : Are there any HONDA ATC's riders on Long island of NY & ARE THERE ANY GOOD SPOTS?

250esbigredNY
01-24-2011, 12:02 PM
Hello NYC and Long island Riders.

I live in Rockaway point and i tend to ride sometime on beach, or i go up to PA and Jersey too.

I have one question,
1) is there a real ATV riding spots in long island? if so, i wanna to look at Map quest and what does the area looks like?

Thanks and hope you gonna enjoy the snowstorm by tomorrow! Have fun and ride safe and be smart.

ktmbk
01-24-2011, 01:54 PM
Hi, yea there are a few of us on the island, Chris is trying to get a headcount here:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?124406-any-long-islanders&p=964030#post964030

If you have not responded there, please do so, he is trying to figure out how many of us are around to maybe get something together.

Unfortunately there are no legal public riding spots on the island for trikes. There are a few private/club dirt bike and quad spots, but most don't allow three wheelers, and they also seem to cost major $$$ to use.
despite this many overcome this challenge and find places to ride.

250esbigredNY
01-24-2011, 04:41 PM
Hello there, How's the riding spots in east of long island? is it safe to ride or? A lot of people told me there are not allowed to ride anywhere on long island, is that true??? then what's the situations of it?