PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever deal with this member? Is he still a member under a different name??

CRAZY70MAN
01-16-2011, 08:57 AM
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?116792-Frank-Padilla-Strikes-again!!&highlight=frank+padilla Had someone ask me about him lately Anybody??

CRAZY70MAN
01-16-2011, 09:13 AM
How about this post?? http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?98859-Tecate-Fraud-)&highlight=frank+padilla Anything ever get resolved??

scottyms
01-16-2011, 10:34 AM
I've bought a few tecate parts from him... wont say i wasn't nervous about it after reading all the posts, but 3 out of 4 of the parts were exactly what he said they were, the 4th was a used part in an original parts bag... and im sure he knew it was used... guess it depends on what he's got that you need, sometimes you have to roll the dice...

i wont talk bad about him, he had what i needed that nobody else could come up with...

good luck

scotty

Tbcoplin
01-17-2011, 03:32 AM
Yeah, I bought an 86 Tecate from him and had it shipped to louisiana and it was horrible. The motor was locked up. I had to go down to the frame and do a complete restoration on the bike. I now have way more money in the bike than it will ever be worth. Thanks to Frank. FYI- Vintage ATV on ebay is affiliated to Frank as well. Was never able to get back in touch with him. STAY AWAY FROM THIS ASSHOLE!!! TROUBLE TO THE 3RD POWER!!

Tbcoplin
01-17-2011, 03:38 AM
Use complete caution when purchasing anything from the towns of o.c. And/or corona california...

Tbcoplin
01-17-2011, 04:16 AM
His latest is FrankOATV

Tbcoplin
01-17-2011, 04:22 AM
skynatbod@aol.com is Frank's latest email address....

george53
02-08-2011, 04:44 PM
Be careful of this guy PADILLA - I did not send him money. I attempted to have an acquaintance deliver cash to him and pick up the unit at one time. He refused to do this - indicating to me that he is a full fledged scam artist. I contacted him at his work place - Rancho Viejo Flooring located at 1701 Corporate Dr in Ladera Ranch, CA 92694. His phone number at this place of business is 949-276-2996 and 949-302-0500. I only spoke with him once as he only would text, almost never answering his phone and almost never answering emails. Every communication from him was incomplete and evasive. I don't know him as Frank, his business listed two owners: Duane and his twin brother Mark Padilla. They seem to be in the wood flooring business. The reason I did not end up sending money was due to the comments and discussion about him on this website. Many thanks to you guys who had the balls to post what you knew. By the way, I have had to sue people out of state - it was a breeze - $47 in local general district court will get you a court date, the bum will not show which will get you a judgement. Very easy! Thanks again all. And if you know of a mint 86 Tecate 3 - please let me know. George

FrankoATV
05-30-2011, 10:56 AM
This post is too much!!!! You have my email address and my eBay name, but I'm Frank from Ven Co!!! I'm not frank pDilla from "orange county, corona, whatever"
I have sold (1)atc in the last 20 yrs !!!! I USED to sell vintage HOnda stuff, but mostly TR 200 Fatcat stuff and Honda Pilot stuff. I have 8 years and almost 300 perfect feedback rating from eBay. I font know who "frank Padilla" is, but it's most certainly NOT me. Get your facts straight before you bag on other members. What a tool!!