PDA

View Full Version : Opened up the New Year with friends and fun!

TurboTacoma
01-03-2011, 09:41 AM
Hey Guys:

After all the hard work to the 2 ATC 200's, I finally got out with my girlfriend and a friends family. 3 Honda ATC trikes... and 3 Yamaha Trikes. We were the only 3 wheelers at Slade's Saturday. The people at the gate asked if we were a 3 wheeler club... Jokingly I said yes... We were the Reds vs. Yellows! Got a few laughs there.:lol: I had never been to a ATV/C Motorcross park. Man it was 4 hours of 3 wheel'n fun! My Girls ATC 200 did great and for our first time we had nothing but smiles for the miles we rode!:D Wes and his family were great! We all went were ever, how ever, and just about tried anything on these old trikes! I myself was surprised how well these older things did! We got looks from everyone who were there... its was kind of funny!:crazy: The 6 of us would come around the corner one at a time... its was like rabbits mating as one person said!:naughty: But at the end of the day....We just all had a blast bringing in the New Year on our Trikes! Hope you all bring in the New Year on your trikes! Off to the garage I go to clean and service our trikes!

HuffieVA
01-03-2011, 10:31 AM
Hey Guys:

After all the hard work to the 2 ATC 200's, I finally got out with my girlfriend and a friends family. 3 Honda ATC trikes... and 3 Yamaha Trikes. We were the only 3 wheelers at Slade's Saturday. The people at the gate asked if we were a 3 wheeler club... Jokingly I said yes... We were the Reds vs. Yellows! Got a few laughs there.:lol: I had never been to a ATV/C Motorcross park. Man it was 4 hours of 3 wheel'n fun! My Girls ATC 200 did great and for our first time we had nothing but smiles for the miles we rode!:D Wes and his family were great! We all went were ever, how ever, and just about tried anything on these old trikes! I myself was surprised how well these older things did! We got looks from everyone who were there... its was kind of funny!:crazy: The 6 of us would come around the corner one at a time... its was like rabbits mating as one person said!:naughty: But at the end of the day....We just all had a blast bringing in the New Year on our Trikes! Hope you all bring in the New Year on your trikes! Off to the garage I go to clean and service our trikes!

I've been putting together a drag Tecate for Slades, sounds like its a central area for a few members on here (about 30-45 min for me) sometime just for fun we should get everyone to show up the same day and see just how many trikes we can get in a pack...

TurboTacoma
01-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Sounds like a good idea! I am 1 hour and 30 minutes away. My friend Wes has 4 trikes and 5th one getting back together and he is 1 hour away. I'll let him know when we all plan to hit Slades. I cant make Saturdays due to my job! But Sundays work! There is another Trike local to me too... I'll let him know too! Unless he has already seen this post.

threewheelin-feelin
01-03-2012, 10:25 PM
im in for a 3wheeler bash at slades..you guys just missed me i was there friday..have you guys heard of busco beach in goldsboro nc?

threewheelin-feelin
01-07-2012, 03:36 PM
so when do you guys want to do this get together? we have a 3 day weekend next week

TurboTacoma
01-18-2012, 11:41 PM
Sorry I havent been on the site much! But we did make it out there for News Years again and this past Saturday! Hope to try again soon! We had 3 Honda's and the 3 Yamaha's out again!