PDA

View Full Version : Posting Pictures to say thanks.

hang&rattle
01-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Three-wheeler owners are great folk. Truly in their heart they want to help. More than once I have had parts sent to me for free when cash was low. But more special is how members bless the kids. Onnie has parts given to him (head light guard) and wearing gear gifted to him. These guys did it from there own heart to help out. Don't know if I should say who, because it's not exactly good business for them to give away things when they also are trying to finance builds and make ends meet, but thank you to the friends we have, who've helped. First thing when the kids returned from visiting there Mom was to ride. First day in several above zero & without a 20+ mph wind. Anyhow, all that was asked for in return was some pictures of the kids riding. Thanks to our 3-wheeler friends. -Robby. (I really like the last picture of Onnie and Tasha sliding together).

dcreel
01-02-2011, 09:08 PM
Awesome pictures.. Nothing better than watching the next generation catch the bug.. Reminds me of being a kid and riding three wheelers. And you are right about the 3 wheeler community. A great group of people.

phantombiker
01-02-2011, 09:43 PM
hang&rattle, you are correct. bunch of great people here. i have also received some free parts. and i am thankful for it. even sent them an x-mas card back. least i could do. your kids look very happy!!! cool pics, bro!

oldtime3wheeler
01-02-2011, 10:31 PM
Awesome to see the younger generation ripping it up on 3 wheels. This site does have some great members.

plcrides
01-02-2011, 10:42 PM
yea if it wasnt for this forum i would have never found me a super clean 84 250r with a fresh new big bore for a very great price.so im very appreaciative for this forum.the seller could of easily just put it on C/L and that would have been that.but he offered here first.

cattle-dog
01-02-2011, 11:19 PM
great pics robby that is worth more than any amount of money. you are a lucky man. cattledog