PDA

View Full Version : killer place to ride in central florida legal

gotballs 250r 82
01-02-2011, 07:17 PM
Found the ultinmate play ground i have been here 3 time and it a blast two oval tracks two dirt drags strips and 1800 acres of sweet trails and they have a timing light ON one dirt drag strip for races everybody is very cool best thing about this place is 3 wheeler are allowed and you can camp for the weekend for only $20 per person so if you can make out to support this place and tell more people about it the better sure hate to lose this place to ride because a place to ride like this is hard to find in florida heres the link www.dirtyfootmudranch.com
HOPE TO SEE MORE THREE WHEELERS KICKIN SOME 4 WHEELER trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro OUT AT DIRTY FOOT

camoweasel
01-03-2011, 12:45 AM
Found the ultinmate play ground i have been here 3 time and it a blast two oval tracks two dirt drags strips and 1800 acres of sweet trails and they have a timing light ON one dirt drag strip for races everybody is very cool best thing about this place is 3 wheeler are allowed and you can camp for the weekend for only $20 per person so if you can make out to support this place and tell more people about it the better sure hate to lose this place to ride because a place to ride like this is hard to find in florida heres the link www.dirtyfootmudranch.com
HOPE TO SEE MORE THREE WHEELERS KICKIN SOME 4 WHEELER trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro OUT AT DIRTY FOOT

Next week I am going to be making a trek to the Orlando/Kissimmee area from Pennsylvania to visit a friend and do some riding. This looks I a cool place to ride. Are their any other fun parks to ride near Orlando?

mmartin
01-03-2011, 07:14 AM
About an hour and a half north of Orlando up by gainsville is the CROOMS. I know that back when I lived down there it was the place to go to ride. Im pretty sure that there still 3 wheeler friendly and it was a blast spending a couple of days there. I got a lot of good memories from riding there.