PDA

View Full Version : cbs show on the ban of three wheelers

gotballs 250r 82
12-29-2010, 06:23 PM
Dont like to see this but came across it on youtube sorry if it a repost my 2cents all rider error...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS1xIIHFS2M&feature=related

Bretmd94
12-29-2010, 06:35 PM
older than the internet... Probably been posted 30 times. And yes they were idiots.

Pafrig
12-29-2010, 07:23 PM
man, mudfest looks fun.

TurboTacoma
12-29-2010, 07:58 PM
Look at 7:27 of the video... is that a 4 wheeler going over! Not a 3 wheeler!

hang&rattle
12-29-2010, 09:11 PM
The 3-wheeler 'ban' included all atv (4-wheelers) wrecks and deaths, not just trikes.

jeff c
12-29-2010, 09:52 PM
has 20\20 done a count on how many people are injured on 2 wheeled motorcycles each and every year,no i didnt think so

Jeepermc
12-29-2010, 11:47 PM
has 20\20 done a count on how many people are injured on 2 wheeled motorcycles each and every year,no i didnt think so

Don't give em ideas!!!!

TurboTacoma
12-30-2010, 01:09 AM

Yeah please dont! I enjoy those too!

falloutboy
12-30-2010, 03:21 AM
I love the part where the CPSC lady was like "these machines tip over; it's a case of normal and foreseeable use not misuse."

And the little girl with a broken neck was riding passenger on a trike. That sounds like misuse to me...

mmartin
12-30-2010, 07:25 AM
When youread the cases that were used to start the ban to begin with the majority of the incedents were people either high drunk or riding at high speeds on pavement and with out protective gear. If they looked at cars in the same one sided manor we would be walking everywhere. It's all a bunch of BS but what can you do. Just like someone winning millions off of mcdonalds for getting burned drinking hot coffee who would have thought coffe to be HOT. A lot of folks now days look to blame everything else around them instead of taking responsibility for there own decisions. Just my .02.

sx250heath
12-30-2010, 08:50 AM
According to that most of us should be dead (or seriously hurt) already from our trikes.

scooterroo
12-30-2010, 11:00 AM
When youread the cases that were used to start the ban to begin with the majority of the incedents were people either high drunk or riding at high speeds on pavement and with out protective gear. If they looked at cars in the same one sided manor we would be walking everywhere. It's all a bunch of BS but what can you do. Just like someone winning millions off of mcdonalds for getting burned drinking hot coffee who would have thought coffe to be HOT. A lot of folks now days look to blame everything else around them instead of taking responsibility for there own decisions. Just my .02.

funny, i know someone that fits that bill. a sore pathetic excuse for a person i must say!! very pathetic. does nothing in life to make something for himself or family, instead would rather work the system and sue everyone he can to get a free ride in life. total scumbag!! cant stand people like that, to bad he is my best friends brother and i have to tolerate him every now and again when he comes around. boy could i tell you a classic and disturbing story about him! pathetic.

ok, sorry this just hit me the wrong way, lol.

three_wheelin45
12-30-2010, 07:08 PM
hey the other night on my local news the did a broadcast on three wheelers i forgot to mention that... it was talking about ATVs for the holidays and then the did the death count on them and dated back to the 80s and showed a timeline and it showed people wrecking on three wheelers. It was prety intresting...

Xfile
12-31-2010, 11:49 AM
One of the biggest and most deadly killers in the US is "stairs"....yes...plain old stairs....we need to ban'm':crazy: