PDA

View Full Version : Rode the X for the first time in 10 years.

xsrock
12-19-2010, 05:19 PM
After getting help from members here at 3ww, I got the 350X running and took it out for a spin in the snow today. Everything seems to be working great. Only thing that sucks is that the carpal tunnel in my hands started acting up. I think I will install a twist throttle and that will help some. Can't believe I let the bike sit so long. Can't wait for things to dry out so I can do a little more motocrossing on it. I need to find some stock tires for it so if anyone has some for sale or knows the best place to get some, let me know.

the great gazoo
12-19-2010, 07:03 PM
Buddy, if you've got insurance I'd get the carpal tunnel release surgery. I had it bad & I ride on 2, 3 & 4wheels and a twist throttle might not help. I first noticed CTS, or numb hands when riding my motorcycle 6 years ago- My right hand was much worse than the left & I was always having to drop my right hand to wake it up. I thought I had tendonitis-it was real bad at night- I rarely slept through the night. I got the surgery 2 years ago, & it's made all the difference.
Nebraska tire has great deals on atv tires, but they're not going to be OEM replacements. Good luck in your search & get those wrists done!!!