PDA

View Full Version : My 125m Floated away!

Jason125m
12-05-2010, 09:36 PM
So i went up to the cottage this weekend to do some riding on my trikes, and trucks, My bigred and my little 125 and bigred were burried in mud above the seat many times, so they were covered in mud. A few hours before i headed home, i parked the 125, and the 250 down by the lake to wash all the mud off etc. Parking brake on both, on a hill. Anyways, i go into the cottage to get cloths, soap and the hose ( have to keep in inside or it'll freeze ) I walk back out, and what do i see, my 125 30 feet out in the water floating away. IM LIKE OMG WTF DO I DO, the boat was put to storage, my kiyaks, canoe, and paddleboat were all stored away for the winter too. Without any other options, i run into the water with my winterboots, huge coat, hat, etc on, It was so damn cold, chunks of ice floating around, i thought i was going to freeze to death. Soon enough i got to the 125, in 10feet of water, and swam back with it. Now thats dedication! It was too sudden and i was too scared to go in and get my camera, but i wish i did. I get it back up, and the parking brake was still on... buuuut the cable SNAPPED. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN!.. The bike started up without any problems though. Thankyou ballooon tires! Just thought id share my little adventure
Jason.

bigbadktm
12-05-2010, 10:02 PM
well that def sounds like an adventure

leviblue
12-05-2010, 10:25 PM
that would of been a 10 grand winner on AFV. Way to go Polar Bear

coolpool
12-05-2010, 11:20 PM
Nice save on the wheeler! Some serious "shrink" factor eh? Waded through ice to get a duck once...never again. Didn't see the boys for a week, lol.

three_wheelin45
12-05-2010, 11:32 PM
Lol "didint see the boys for a week". But man what a story lol nice save on the trike:)

hawaiirider
12-06-2010, 05:35 AM
i hear ya, i tried crossin a creek here in alaska and i started to float away on my trimoto, i couldnt keep it balanced even with its big 25's, flipped and had to swim to catch it before it went out to sea!! everybody just watched the whole thing didnt do nothin to help:mad:

ezmoney1979
12-06-2010, 12:37 PM
I was picturing you swimming back with a tire, or the seat in your mouth, like a Grizzly catching a salmon lol.