PDA

View Full Version : US 90 Value

buck
12-01-2010, 12:36 AM
I've come across a 1978 90 on CL I'm interested in. I have absolutely no experience with these machines nor have I ever ridden one. Their values are foreign to me.

As with anything I realize it's value is exactly what someone will give for it. That being said, what are these things going for? I'd like to know what a fair offer is prior to contacting the owner.

The info I have is from the ad only. It looks to be fairly nice, original, well cared for, and it is running. If I were to put a condition rating on the thing based off the ad alone I'd give it an 8 out of ten.

These things have caught my curiosity from seeing the ones that some of you own. Educate me on these trikes. Are there good years or bad years? Were they all the same from the time they started building them or did they change over the years? How hard are parts to find if needed?

Buck

buck
12-01-2010, 01:06 AM
After doing some research I now realize the this year 90 is actually an ATC 90 and not a US 90. Now that I have educated myself on that can we apply my questions to the appropriate model and give me some feedback? :)

Buck