PDA

View Full Version : neighbor with trikes.

trikez-youngin
11-30-2010, 08:31 PM
so my neighbor just got 2 free trikes and it was worth it but their kinda in need of alot of tlc. hes keeping them. but he doesnt know much and all we know is that one is a big red of some sort and the other we dont know. were looking into it still and yes i have looked at the stickers. but the only problem with that is i couldnt find any. any help? its raining out but when i get a chance i will get a few pics of the two. thanks guys if you can get me any help with this.

dksix
11-30-2010, 08:39 PM
They should have VIN numbers on the head tube, behind the head light. You can find VIN decoders here http://www.motoverse.com/tools/vin/honda.asp . After you have identified the year and model you can down load a manual in the World Class Help section. That should give you all the info to get them back to life, check the classifies for parts that you need.

trikez-youngin
11-30-2010, 09:15 PM
Yea. i looked for the vin number too and i could see the number. ill check when the weather gets nicer and try to clean up so i can see the vins and ill look for it. I hope i can help him with it. he needs alot of stuff the big red needs front forks and a carburator and just a but load of things for the too. i belive the other one is some were below a 200cc or maybe a 200 of some sort. idk its got orange front forks that dont have the shock covers or whatever on it.