PDA

View Full Version : christmas comes early

twitch101
11-23-2010, 01:01 PM
what a day for me. yesterday i finished off an hour drive from college to come back home. the whole time im in college i think of getting my 350x engine back together and rippin on it. well, today i get up and decide to stroll craigslist. a guy has an 86 350x listed for 450. (parts trike) i see it and go meh why not look.

it looks entirely like a parts trike from the pictures.

i called him up and offered 200 for the engine alone because i cant put what he was asking into just that. we talk for little bit and he makes some strange noises (imitating him making it fire) he said he has the carb and full honda exhaust. at first he declines and he starts to try and talk it up and makes more noises.

he said give me a week and ill get back to you. i get a call 5 mins later and he says F it ill give you the whole trike for 250 if you come get it today.

right now its 11am and now this is going to be a slow day up until 4 when i go get it. wish me luck guys. the rest of this bike will most likely be parted to if yall see anything yall need call it.

f4istunna
11-23-2010, 01:33 PM
Nice Find

id be interested in the axle, rear caliper and brake stay if you decide to part out. let me know how much

thanks

dksix
11-23-2010, 04:38 PM
Awesome, congrats.