PDA

View Full Version : 350x color schemes

oldtoys72
11-10-2010, 11:43 AM
So, I recentlly picked up an 85 350x. Its in pretty good shape overall, rideable as is but I think I'm gonna strip it down and build it up the way I want it. Polished swinger, forks, motor, gonna do some aftermarket goodies but what I'm really struggling with is a color scheme for the trike. I keep reverting back to a blue and white scheme but I'm not really sure how that would look. The others I'm thinking of would be all red with a few suddle blue accents or maybe black with suddle red accents. I can't decide what way I want to go here, all you guys with paint schemes other than stock feel free to chime in with what you went with and as we all know pics are always appreciated!

twitch101
11-10-2010, 01:14 PM
ive been wanting to tear down my 350x and go with a copper powder coat on the frame and black swinger/plastics. just somthing different.

oldtoys72
11-10-2010, 01:29 PM
That sounds like a cool color combo! That's what I gotta do, think a little more outside the box! Maybe yellow frame, blue front and rear fender blue tank, yellow scoops, yellow swinger, blue bars, yellow grips, yellow hubs, that maybe a different color combo, haven't seen one like that yet

twitch101
11-10-2010, 01:33 PM
best thing to do is open up photo shop or scrounge google for other peoples schemes. everything has basicaly been done so you just have to express yourself. unless your going airbrush lol.

i had the idea of a tie dye set of plastics and i got bood out here lol so sometimes its good to limit yourself.