PDA

View Full Version : Front Bearings for '85 200x, are these the right ones?

3boyswinter
11-08-2010, 11:40 AM
So I bought these last week for my new trike.
All Balls, front bearings for front wheel.

I opened the package and the seals look correct. But it seems to me the bearings are too small. I did not take apart the wheel hub yet, b/c I did not want to be stranded without having the right bearings. Am I looking at this wrong? The ebay store assures me these are correct ones for the 200x

Does anybody have a pic of the front axle removed to show that maybe the one side is smaller to slide these on. I measured the axle, and thought it was reading .93in

Also, looking for How-to, to do it myself

shortline10
11-08-2010, 11:53 AM
Those are the correct bearings . The axle is smaller at the bearing surface and much larger were it clamps the the fork .

So I bought these last week for my new trike.
All Balls, front bearings for front wheel.

I opened the package and the seals look correct. But it seems to me the bearings are too small. I did not take apart the wheel hub yet, b/c I did not want to be stranded without having the right bearings. Am I looking at this wrong? The ebay store assures me these are correct ones for the 200x

Does anybody have a pic of the front axle removed to show that maybe the one side is smaller to slide these on. I measured the axle, and thought it was reading .93in

Also, looking for How-to, to do it myself