PDA

View Full Version : Got a 82 ATC200 for $200!PICS AND VIDEO!

goump1995
11-07-2010, 01:50 PM
A guy at work told my dad he had an ATC200 and my dad told him he was interested. The guy said it didn't run , carb need to be cleaned , and it smoked. Well when he came by the house and dropped it off , I took a closer look at it. Turns out the automatic compression release on the recoil starter was stuck and always left the compression release on. So I got a rope an tied it down to the frame so I could see how much compression it had, I was stunned. It felt like a brand new ATC. I pulled it a second time with the choke on and what do you know? It starts. I was Completely amazed, and even better , it didn't even smoke! I was so excited , I jumped right on and rode it. The Trike felt Brand spankin' new! Din't look like it but sure as h3ll felt like it. It was unmolested either so , everything besides the gas tank and tires were all original. My Dad looks at me and just says " Hahahah".:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Fee5DH9GI

Lord Letto 20
11-07-2010, 08:26 PM
wow, nice find!

dksix
11-07-2010, 08:39 PM
It looks to be in great shape. A little painting and polishing and it would be a real looker. Congrats on the find!