PDA

View Full Version : If everyone atv'd, all would bond together.

hang&rattle
10-31-2010, 11:32 AM
So neigbors got some atv's and now tend to have closer friends. Seems no matter who owns 2, 3, or 4-wheeled cycles to play in the dirt (water, sand), it draws a fun bond amongst good folk. Loaded all on the neighbors rig. Had a mechanical problemed day. Fuel pump in my p.u., yamaha breeze wouldn't run again, and found out why Onnie's 200x kept dying today, fuel petcock plugged, weird. Russ kept sayin' while riding and watching kids, 'man, this is fun', 'I'm havin' fun', over and over. Also know that 3-wheelers are superior in trail riding than utility quads. They had trouble on the big monster riding the terrain we did, crossing streams, climbing steep hills, and side hills. Need to get the cpsc to go riding in the wild, then they wouldn't be so stuffy bout' off roading. Pictures of the event, everyone peaceful and relaxed, happy. :D

mrmello
10-31-2010, 12:28 PM
I must say that I agree with everything in your post.

I dont know what it is about these things but it seems like the second I get on mine I start to think like a 13 or 14 year old again. Although my bpdy cant take the abuse anymore it seems lol. Walking with a hell of a limp today and a bruise the size of a grapefruit on my knee lol.

Thing is when you get out and just enjoy the outdoors on these things you just seem to forget about everything and enjoy nature as intended to!

RIDE-RED 250r
10-31-2010, 01:01 PM
Well, thats because we are normal folk who like to spread good times around, not try and snuff it out everywhere we see it like some people seem bent on doing...

dcreel
10-31-2010, 01:25 PM
Agreed.. nothing better than getting together with friends and riding. In 84 my parents and I went to Glamis with some of their friends. I'd never ridden a 3 wheeler before. I rode one of my parents friends atc90 and the rest is history.

Here is a picture of my first 3 wheeler ride at Glamis in 1983 or 1984. The little dunes I learned on aren't even open anymore.
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w182/dcreel/Riding%20pics/firstride.jpg

Xpress
10-31-2010, 02:40 PM
Yup, can't agree more. Me and my friends love to go for a ride every once in a while. Everything just fades away when you're zooming around a corner on 3 wheels, or flying over ruts eroded by rain, or doing donuts in the mud :)

JayBone
10-31-2010, 02:40 PM
So true!

I like that riding area by the way.

trikenut3
10-31-2010, 07:30 PM
Have you ever seen anyone riding a trike and frowning ? :D........ there you go .