PDA

View Full Version : Everything working cool with the site sine the update?

Billy Golightly
10-22-2010, 08:41 PM
Just wanted to see if I had gotten the bugs and stuff ironed out. Quit a few bug fixes and improvements to things. They had like 6 updates from the version we were running but I wanted to let things develop a little bit further till I did another upgrade. The search is still the same from what I understand :( But that is going to be changing in not too much longer.

mtsnieg
10-22-2010, 09:02 PM
Seems to be working fine for me. Good to hear that the search feature will hopefully be improving a bit.

hang&rattle
10-22-2010, 09:22 PM
I really liked the new posts to the right Billy on the home page, but I can really tell on my computer the whole site is faster & that's a job well done.

Dirtcrasher
10-22-2010, 09:35 PM
Today around 12-1PM EST I couldn't open any topics :wondering: ....... There was a big lag before I could reply a couple hours later.

Billy Golightly
10-22-2010, 09:56 PM
Thats exactly when I was doing the update so thats not really out of the ordinary DC.

Have you guys noticed the FB connect button? Once you use it there are a whole host of neat little options (Publish to facebook, Like, etc) available.

Mr_RPM
10-22-2010, 10:09 PM
connected to facebook. so far its pretty cool. it used my facebook Bio for 3ww now too.
so far everything smooth. all the problems i was having have been gone for a few hours now.

I wonder what else you guys get to see from my facebook now. haha =P