PDA

View Full Version : GoPro Video

MudBug
10-18-2010, 09:02 PM
just a video I made at the beginning of the summer, nothing special. If you dont like the beastie boys then you might as well turn it off now! hahaha hope you guys like it.:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIpGpkEvv58

MonroeMike
10-18-2010, 09:38 PM
It came out good, you have a nice riding area there.

harryredtrike
10-19-2010, 02:17 AM
nice vid,snow is coming.do you ride like those other canadians?

MudBug
10-19-2010, 08:10 AM
Snow riding is the best! I'll have a video up this winter for sure. And thanks Mike, its a pretty isolated town I live in. Thousands of quad trails, hills, mudholes, etc.

Now that I know you guys like my videos, I'm going to have to make some more! :lol:

Tordeur
10-19-2010, 08:34 PM
What it mean,....'like those others canadians' ?

How canadians are suppose to ride?

Lord Letto 20
10-19-2010, 09:00 PM
awesome, what part of Newfoundland?

Bryan Raffa
10-19-2010, 09:15 PM
What it mean,....'like those others canadians' ?

How canadians are suppose to ride?

I think he ment ride in the snow like you guys ...

Nice vid mud bug!..

atc350xer
10-19-2010, 11:57 PM
Cool vid, I like the color effects at the end...

bobotech
10-20-2010, 12:09 AM
/pet peeve mode
Cool video EXCEPT for music in motorized vehicle videos!! I ldon't mind the choice in music but when I watch videos with cars/motorcycles/trucks/kittens/boats/airplanes, I want to hear the roar of the engine, not some music!!

Why can't people post videos of their favorite toys with the engine sounds intact? I see it all the time on youtube with awesome racing videos ruined with music!

/pet peeve off

MrPretty
10-20-2010, 12:11 AM
Nice video, I thought the song went well with the video.

MrPretty
10-20-2010, 12:13 AM
/pet peeve mode
Cool video EXCEPT for music in motorized vehicle videos!! I ldon't mind the choice in music but when I watch videos with cars/motorcycles/trucks/kittens/boats/airplanes, I want to hear the roar of the engine, not some music!!

Why can't people post videos of their favorite toys with the engine sounds intact? I see it all the time on youtube with awesome racing videos ruined with music!

/pet peeve off

I like the music sometimes, but I also know what you mean. I wish people would post videos both with and without music .

MudBug
10-20-2010, 08:03 AM
I agree with you completely bobotech, I like to hear the sound of the bikes as well, but I thought this song really went with it for some reason. I do make lots of videos without music, and it was time for a change.

This is the west coast of NL, Lord Letto. Near stephenville if you're familiar.

Thanks everyone for the comments!

Dammit!
10-20-2010, 11:36 AM
/pet peeve mode

/pet peeve off

Judging by the hit counts on my vids, you're apparently in the minority. My raw vids with sound get about one tenth as many hits as the music/mix vids.

I personally like mixing music with sound but can't always do it due to crappy sound results when riding the 2-stroke. Overloads the mic.

MudBug
10-20-2010, 05:32 PM
Dammit is right, but it all depends on the quality of the video, angles, music fitment, etc. Anyone can make a cell phone video and put Bodies by Drowning Pool behind it, but no one likes watching it haha :lol:

MrPretty
10-25-2010, 06:59 PM
What version of the song is this? It doesn't sound like the one off of Check Your Head.

MudBug
10-25-2010, 07:06 PM
not sure! It never stated any version on it, but who knows!

RacerRichie
10-25-2010, 08:00 PM
props for B boys east coast chillin
cool vid

QCR77
10-25-2010, 09:54 PM
F&@# yeah mudbug that vid was sweet
its obvious you didnt have the best helmet cam, but some people could take a lesson or 2 from you on how to make a vid kick azz
well done

buck
10-26-2010, 09:19 PM
Thanks for posting. I liked it.

Ordered my GoPro yesterday. Should have it in my possession by tomorrow night. Can't wait to use it at the dunes, on the boat, hunting, all kinds of uses.

MudBug
10-27-2010, 07:04 AM
Thanks a lot guys! I appreciate it. Winter is coming up, expect a few videos! This is just the regular GoPro hero wide. It gets the job done! I have a few effects on some vids that make it look more messy than it actually is. The videos are actually very clear