PDA

View Full Version : Lifan 120 motor swap wiring help !!!!!

snappy70
10-13-2010, 01:46 AM
Hey there. Just got the Lifan 120cc and i am pretty confused with the wirring. I have been reading every diagram and page with wiring that DRATV has on there site, and I am even more confused.
I have atached a picture that is numbered so that I can hopefully make some sence. Okay So #1 is the CDI haness ? #2 rectifier ? not sure what wires go into that. #3 solenoid/starter switch , I get that the starter and battery run to that but what are the 2 wires coming out of it ? #4 CDI ? #5 as I understand from DRATV these wires are only for use in bikes with lights that tell what gear you are in, witch makes no sence cause it plugs right into the #4 CDI. And one more thing, do the green and black wires from the kill switch plug directly into the coils green and black wires ?
I have not done much wiring in my time and am a little lost. Anyone that can give me some direction I would realy appriciate it. Thank you.

MonroeMike
10-13-2010, 09:42 AM
More diagrams here.

http://www.hooperimports.com/showpages.asp?pid=1013

snappy70
10-14-2010, 12:28 PM
Wow, that link was a huge help. Thank you very much. I looked at that site, never found it though. Guess I didnt realy know what I was looking for. Got it mostly wired, just need to get the battery and solenoid now, and it will be ready to fire. Lets hope it starts. Thanks again.