PDA

View Full Version : Dream 125, Dream 250, In crate. Dream on.

Chazz of Blades
10-10-2010, 10:09 PM
I have an friend who used to run an ATV shop from the 60's to the late 80's, he actualy closed down right after the Ban. Well, does anyone remember the Dream trikes? They were supposed to be the first three wheeler made, but were only produced in excessively small numbers. Well, he bought a few of them brand spanking new, crated, to sell in his shop, and decided to keep one 200, and one 125(?) unassembled, to see how much they would be worth later on. I've not saw this man in a couple of years, and have been wondering if he still had them. I've saw a couple of very old pics of them, and they are real. This is the only thing I've ever saw about these trikes, and having known this man for 6 years, I know he would not lie about something like this. Any ideas at all what it would be worth?

dcreel
10-10-2010, 10:48 PM
Depends on what a dream is? Who made them? Honda sold a dream motorcycle in the 60's..

MudBug
10-11-2010, 12:15 AM
believable but pics are needed! you know what we're like

Xpress
10-11-2010, 12:21 AM
Yeah, I'm not saying I don't believe you, but what I am saying is that pictures help out tons ;)

Chazz of Blades
10-11-2010, 01:26 PM
That's the thing. I'm trying to get back in touch with him to get the pics sent to me. It may have been bike or trike, I may have misheard. But I'm trying to get pics asap.

thestud25
10-11-2010, 01:46 PM
As previously stated Honda made the Dream Motorcycle. I have never seen or heard of a 3 wheeler model called a dream. It would be cool to see a crated Honda dream motorcycle though!

Chazz of Blades
10-12-2010, 01:39 AM
Just spoke with my Grandfather today, who was best friends with the man growing up, the shop owner passed away about a year and a half ago, and the crates prrobaably went to the family. I don't know if they would have sold them, or not, but I'm trying to get into contact.

thestud25
10-12-2010, 12:36 PM
"Delete Thread!!!"