PDA

View Full Version : 350x Help

BLAZERONE22
09-19-2003, 09:01 PM
Where can I get a mastercylinder rebuild kit for the rear? My Dennis Kirk catalog did not offer one, there was a thread on maybe a 300ex master working on a x, has anyone ever tried it? Or does anyone out there have a good one for me they would part with?

jeswinehart
09-19-2003, 09:44 PM
i got mine from the hoda dealer blazer ,,,, about 16 bucks ( for 3 dollars worth of parts - lol).

john

Tecate performance
09-19-2003, 11:46 PM
you can still get rebuild kits from honda dealers or parts warehouses.

BLAZERONE22
09-20-2003, 01:31 AM
I'll give the honda dealer a try, I did'nt think of the obvious, thanks

BLAZERONE22
09-20-2003, 11:05 AM
Partfish wants 40 bucks for the stuff, Yikes! Hows you shoulder doing John? that sucks, I dislocated my shoulder here a while back and it was no fun, just putting on a shirt was a challange. getting your pants on was nearly was inposible. But I've never really had any problem with it since its healed up. other than there's a dent there.

DIGGER DOG
09-20-2003, 11:20 AM
definately try service honda blazer they will be cheaper I only buy parts now from them

jeswinehart
09-20-2003, 11:39 AM
when i read your post BLAZERONE22 ,,, i was thinking the caliper. that's what i rebuilt for under twenty bucks.
shoulder is getting better fast ,,, faster then i thought it would considering i have this large bump sticking up. gonna skip diving this weekend also but plan on diving a week from tomorrow for sure ! 2 weekends with out diving is like a first for me this year !
ya know what ,,, you might try the napa dealer for the o-rings for the master cylnder ,,, not sure what all you get on a honda re-build kit but if's just o-rings + rubber flat washers it might be worth a stop if you can get the old ones out in 1 peice.

john
i'll e-mail you a pic of some thing i was involved with raising 3 weeks ago. (later tonight)