PDA

View Full Version : finding oem part numbers

Tecate performance
09-18-2003, 08:57 PM
does anyone know of any websites or places that list part numbers for oem honda parts, particularly 85-86 atc 250r's? honda's online microfiche only goes back to 86 and its for the fourtrax. i know you can look up parts on bikebandit.com, but they list their own part numbers. is there any way to cross reference their part numbers?

350x'inNY
09-19-2003, 01:14 AM
Ahh..... this is asked often....

Go to www.partsfish.com When you pull up the part you want, look in the address bar. 'Left arrow' back towards the beginning of the address. The Honda part number will show up after the letters ISBN.

I then suggest taking the part numbers to Service Honda to get prices that are about 15%-20% below Honda list. www.servicehonda.com

Some people have also talked about Western Honda too. I have never dealt with them, but hear they are comparable with Service Honda.

Bruce

P.S. -- What part of 'Upstate' NY are you from? I'm in Dansville.

ejc042
09-19-2003, 08:23 AM
Partsfish website has changed, doesnt work anymore.

bbechtel16
09-19-2003, 09:11 AM
I've found I can get the part numbers from parts fish by adding the parts I want to my cart, then viewing my cart. It lists the numbers right in the cart.

Tecate performance
09-19-2003, 11:44 PM
i'm from around albany, 350x'inNY. thanks for the info everyone. looks like the easiest way to get the numbers is to add the item to your cart and then view the shopping cart. i also ordered a cd rom with the part numbers and exploded views. see how that works.