PDA

View Full Version : matching set of 1985 trikes in da barn - started as a tire thread

tri again
09-15-2010, 12:01 AM
so this guy says he has 2 250sx's 1985 but pull start!

so I fixed the truck and took off on a 3 hour tour since no one on here ever heard of a 250 pull start model either.

They are (drum roll) 1985 200s models. Front susp, pull start only like the old 185 / 200 models.

I had no idea they kept making the simpler trikes.

Orig owner and less than 100 hrs ride time.
Dusty from sitting but both have spark and one has plastic tank for longer run time.

I didn't have time to fool with the old gas and fire them but I'm sure they will go .

Plastics are perfect, orig tires.

I gotta save my $ for another utility trike or I would've jumped on them.

2 of those fit easily in the full size pickup whereas 1 ONE big red fills the whole truck

The paper bag on that one seat is new headlight parts.

I really wish I didn't have to be so responsible and could just get this couple of hardtail dune monkeys.

rdlsz24
09-15-2010, 12:26 PM
Those are in pretty good shape. I bet they would clean up nice. What was he asking for them?

Rob

thestud25
09-15-2010, 12:30 PM
One looks to have an aftermarket Clark tank. What is he asking? I would jump all over those if the price is right.

cooter69
09-15-2010, 01:13 PM
You drove 3 hours 1 way knowing you didn't have the money to buy them? Damn I wish I had that kind of money to waste on gas.
They do look really nice though, and that front suspension would be nice on my 90's, haha.

Jeepermc
09-15-2010, 01:23 PM
That front suspension is nice on 90's.....I just did the other one of mine last weekend. It is so much nicer to ride even with just front suspension... I think the guy I bought my first set up from has more... I can put you in contact with him... In fact, he's a member here, but I don't think he gets on much anymore..