PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket atc 90/110 frames and other goodies. lets see them

Pages : [1] 2

TheBlueWale
09-12-2010, 06:28 AM
I was just wanting to see what there is when it comes to the atc 90/110 aftermarket parts and frames. So post some pics up.

Vealmonkey
09-12-2010, 06:37 AM
Oh boy, here come the pics. 90/110 frames.

Vealmonkey
09-12-2010, 06:41 AM
Various 90/110 aftermarket parts.

Vealmonkey
09-12-2010, 06:44 AM
More bits and pieces.

Vealmonkey
09-12-2010, 06:50 AM
And a favorite trike with just the right stance. Bandito90s Bandito framed big bore 90 with atc70 wheels and armstrong tires. I love how this trike looks and it's the perfect yard machine. Slides real nice.

TheBlueWale
09-12-2010, 06:50 AM
Thanks for posting so many pics.

TheBlueWale
09-12-2010, 06:53 AM
And a favorite trike with just the right stance. Bandito90s Bandito framed big bore 90 with atc70 wheels and armstrong tires. I love how this trike looks and it's the perfect yard machine. Slides real nice.

That thing is awesome, that's a lifetime of fun right there. Are those the same forks that the converted kx 60 atc used?

Vealmonkey
09-12-2010, 07:04 AM
Yes and no. The kx60 used triple trees that fit the kx60 forks. Some basic design, just a different diameter fork and of course kawasaki compared to honda if you want to get technical. Forks like those pop up on ebay once in a while and occasionally a board member will have a set for sale. They have fancier and less fancy forks as well. I have a set of PCCC triples and forks that were made by the same company who made the red and black turbo wheels that I posted pics of. They are cast aluminum triples. I have a line on another set, but haven't gotten with their owner as of yet. He is holding them for me.

tri-shee
09-12-2010, 07:10 AM
Hey Veal , you have a good collection of old school parts . Keep up the good work . When you are ready to sale me any of your old school parts just let me know. LOL

Vealmonkey
09-12-2010, 07:25 AM
Some of the bits in my pics are already in the hands of other forum members. Some bits have changed hands 2 or 3 times already. The Rutt Ryder has already ended up in Florida via Pennsylvania. Some of the turbo wheels have ended up with various forum members. Some frames as well. There are other parts that I don't have pics of as my camera is up at 86trizingers house. Stroker cranks, alcohol pistons, nos big bore stroker cylinders and vented dipsticks and chain tensioners, so the list is always changing. I just have to get some more time off to do some assembling. Time is a precious commodity for me. Lucky to get 1 day a week off and often that's not even a 24 hour day off. I have the Nicholson frame and Hi Performance ATC frame I'm roughing together right now. Thanks to blue27 for fixing some frame problems with the Hi Performance ATC frame. Busted and missing engine mounts and a crazy flag mount that was removed as well.

TheBlueWale
09-12-2010, 07:32 AM
Do you have a build thread going for any of your aftermarketers?

Vealmonkey
09-12-2010, 08:05 AM
Not really for the hondas which is really what you are probably interested in. It's not much of a build thread when you are just piecing trikes together to see what all works. Sometimes I have to make up spacers and try several different rear shocks and try a couple different forks and pipes and such. A lot of bolting and unbolting. LOL It just takes time and my basement is pretty unorganized and pretty much have trike stuff in every room in the house. I skip back and forth between trikes and get stuck on a missing part and I think I have ADD sometmes. LOL

90crazy
09-12-2010, 11:44 AM
Here's some more fun stuff....

dcreel
09-12-2010, 12:34 PM
Does anyone have a line on seat covers like the ones Vealmonkey posted above? I NEED one of those seat covers.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w182/dcreel/001-14.jpg

Jeepermc
09-13-2010, 01:09 PM
I would imagine you could find the material in any 70's/ 80's class C motorhome all over the place.....Just cut out enough to make a cover with and send it to someone for sewing....lol

Mr_RPM
09-13-2010, 03:32 PM
the only Old vintage goodies in there is the carb, cam, and piston i believe
i have more stuff but i have been stuck with disposable cameras so i get pictures in chunks

thestud25
09-13-2010, 04:13 PM
Not mine, but in case you guys are looking for parts. All chain sliders. (2) 90 and (1) 185

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1979-HONDA-ATC110-ATC-110-AFTERMARKET-CHAIN-TENSIONERS-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem414d0cfa81QQitemZ28046 5570433QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1979-HONDA-ATC110-ATC-110-AFTERMARKET-CHAIN-TENSIONER-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem414959fe71QQitemZ28040 3508849QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1982-HONDA-ATC185-ATC-185-S-AFTERMARKET-CHAIN-ROLLER-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem518cbd56beQQitemZ35025 3569726QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

90crazy
09-14-2010, 12:03 AM
Does anyone have a line on seat covers like the ones Vealmonkey posted above? I NEED one of those seat covers.

I've been talking to the people at Cosmic Quads about it. She is searching for some material. Maybe if we show some more interest it would get goin quicker?:wondering

TheBlueWale
09-14-2010, 02:23 AM
Hey, can anyone identify some of the aftermarket parts on my new Bandito framed atc 110? I know it has a supertrap exhaust, but i'm unsure of the titanium headpipe, axle, spacers, rear rims, r fenders, seat, headlight mounts, and a few other parts.

Vealmonkey
09-14-2010, 02:44 AM
If you want people to help identify your parts, you better be able to come up with better pictures. Those pictures don't hardly show poop. Titanium headpipe, I doubt that very seriously. Sl90 clutch cover and manual clutch conversion though. Stock pull starter and stock front end. Can't even see the headlight mounts. With the rear fenders and tank in the way, can't see much else either. No clue on the rear fenders and the seatcover or seat assembly. Tons of places made both. Looks pretty much like a stock cylinder and head. Stock valve cover drilled for a vent, no biggie there. Looks like you still have the hi/lo gearbox, too bad on that.

TheBlueWale
09-14-2010, 03:33 AM
here's some more close-ups, more are on the way.

TheBlueWale
09-14-2010, 03:43 AM
Here's some more pics, the previous owner said that it was bored and stroked, but he couldn't remember exactly what was done. I'll rebuild the engine if it needs a rebuild so i'll be able to find out then.

TheBlueWale
09-14-2010, 03:51 AM
There was a strange looking foot brake lever that I got too, it doesn't look like it was made by Honda. I don't see anywhere that it would mount on the frame though.

bandito90
09-14-2010, 03:54 AM
Nice to see all these different 90/110's.Pat thanks for posting mine.It looks pretty good.I might not even paint and re plate anything.Anybody know where to get rear sprockets smaller than stock?

TheBlueWale
09-14-2010, 03:59 AM
It feels like it has 5 or so gears, did the sl90 engines have that many?

Vealmonkey
09-14-2010, 05:21 AM
Now that you have better pics, thank you by the way, I see there is no hi/lo gear box, yay! Big Al's vented extended dipstick breather. Rear axle and spacers and hubs, generic aftermarket. I can't remember who makes the slotted chain tensioner, Big Al's I think. I do like your rear foot brake, I think I know the deal on it. I think that piece on there went all the way through the frame and you chain tensioner and stuff attached to that. If you don't want it, I'll take it! You probably have a bit of a cam in that trike, definitely a better clutch than stock. The coil is just an aftermarket honda replacement. Who knows what for a piston. I can't tell you about the crank either. I believe that rear foot brake was made to be used without the front handbrake cable. The atc90 used a front handbrake cable for the rear brake and the rear brake pedal all attached together with a pivoting/riveted top piece that attached to the brake rod. You had to mod the pedal if you just wanted to use the rear pedal and I think this rear pedal was an aftermarket modded pedal. I think the cross bar broke though. It could be repaired. That stub sticking out should be the same diameter as the bar going through the frame that the stock rear pedal and the chain tensioner is attached to. You could find some grade eight solid round stock the same size and drill out the stub and weld in the grade 8 solid and cut to size and then just drill a hole in the chain tensioner end for the cotter pin and go from there. It should work. That trike has lots of potential. It was probably pretty neat in its' day. Looks like the rear axle and hubs may have been chromed at one time. That's a Supertapp universal 3" economy muffler. They had them in chrome too and I've even seen a supertrapp 4" muffler on a 90/110 headpipe. You can still get those mufflers new if you want. Looks like fun. I would be interested in seeing the internals if you split the case. Piston diameter and a peek at the crank and rod. Also those are universal headlight clamps. You can still get those for $20 bucks or so. I don't see stroker plate under that cylinder, so if it's stroked, it would have to have a stroker rod. Looks like a stock cylinder, as the fins look exactly like the head fins. Usually aftermarket cylinders have thicker fins or fins running the opposite way. It doesn't mean that the cylinder isn't sleeved though. Won't know until you open it up. Cams were pretty much wide open. The most common cams had the cl90 or sl90 cam grind though. Both were motorcycle cams so had better than stock atc90 lift and duration. If you're really luck, your engine has the sl90 points set up, which is way better than the stock 90 setup. Those handlebar clamps originally cam from dirtbikes, so they were relatively generic also. Well worth the price in my book. That blue may have been a stock bandito color as the frames came in several colors. That will be a fun trike when finished. Congrats again.

Jeepermc
09-14-2010, 01:04 PM
Veal- Where would a guy find those headlight clamps? Do you think they would work to mount the original 90 headlight to a 185S/200S suspended front end? I need to figure out a better way to mount my stock headlight back to the 185/200 front ends.

Vealmonkey
09-14-2010, 01:30 PM
You can find them on ebay. But you should also be able to find the stock headlight mounting bits for the 185s/200s headlights on there as well.

Jeepermc
09-14-2010, 01:56 PM
Do you think the stock 185 bits work for the round 90 headlight?....I don't have any of the 185/200 headlight pcs or I would have tried it...

Vealmonkey
09-14-2010, 02:45 PM
You have to be more specific than stock 185 bits.

Jeepermc
09-14-2010, 03:16 PM
You can find them on ebay. But you should also be able to find the stock headlight mounting bits for the 185s/200s headlights on there as well.

Sorry- I guess I should have been more specific- Do you think the stock headlight mounting bits for the 185s/200s headlights would work with the stock 1977 ATC90 round headlight?

Vealmonkey
09-14-2010, 04:52 PM
They should work. The worst you may have to do is make some spacers between the headlight and the mounting ears on the 185s mounts, but the early 185s mount, used a round headlight, so I think they will just bolt up with no problems and no spacers needed. I would make sure and put some rubber washers between the 90 headlight and the 185s mounting ears though for sure.

Jeepermc
09-14-2010, 06:45 PM
Good to know. Thanks

TheBlueWale
09-15-2010, 08:47 PM
Now that you have better pics, thank you by the way, I see there is no hi/lo gear box, yay! Big Al's vented extended dipstick breather. Rear axle and spacers and hubs, generic aftermarket. I can't remember who makes the slotted chain tensioner, Big Al's I think. I do like your rear foot brake, I think I know the deal on it. I think that piece on there went all the way through the frame and you chain tensioner and stuff attached to that. If you don't want it, I'll take it! You probably have a bit of a cam in that trike, definitely a better clutch than stock. The coil is just an aftermarket honda replacement. Who knows what for a piston. I can't tell you about the crank either. I believe that rear foot brake was made to be used without the front handbrake cable. The atc90 used a front handbrake cable for the rear brake and the rear brake pedal all attached together with a pivoting/riveted top piece that attached to the brake rod. You had to mod the pedal if you just wanted to use the rear pedal and I think this rear pedal was an aftermarket modded pedal. I think the cross bar broke though. It could be repaired. That stub sticking out should be the same diameter as the bar going through the frame that the stock rear pedal and the chain tensioner is attached to. You could find some grade eight solid round stock the same size and drill out the stub and weld in the grade 8 solid and cut to size and then just drill a hole in the chain tensioner end for the cotter pin and go from there. It should work. That trike has lots of potential. It was probably pretty neat in its' day. Looks like the rear axle and hubs may have been chromed at one time. That's a Supertapp universal 3" economy muffler. They had them in chrome too and I've even seen a supertrapp 4" muffler on a 90/110 headpipe. You can still get those mufflers new if you want. Looks like fun. I would be interested in seeing the internals if you split the case. Piston diameter and a peek at the crank and rod. Also those are universal headlight clamps. You can still get those for $20 bucks or so. I don't see stroker plate under that cylinder, so if it's stroked, it would have to have a stroker rod. Looks like a stock cylinder, as the fins look exactly like the head fins. Usually aftermarket cylinders have thicker fins or fins running the opposite way. It doesn't mean that the cylinder isn't sleeved though. Won't know until you open it up. Cams were pretty much wide open. The most common cams had the cl90 or sl90 cam grind though. Both were motorcycle cams so had better than stock atc90 lift and duration. If you're really luck, your engine has the sl90 points set up, which is way better than the stock 90 setup. Those handlebar clamps originally cam from dirtbikes, so they were relatively generic also. Well worth the price in my book. That blue may have been a stock bandito color as the frames came in several colors. That will be a fun trike when finished. Congrats again.

I never meant to only post a few pics that no one could get anything from, after posting the first 4 my computer was taking forever to load the rest, then you sorta beat me to the post before I was able to post up more. I'll see what I decide to do with the Bandito 110, most likely get it running and ride it, but until it's done and finished I don't want to let go of any parts. If/when the time comes I'll keep you in mind about the brake pedal. Also, how do I know if this is a late or early model bandito frame, were there significant or slight differences?

jason85atc250r
09-15-2010, 09:11 PM
Here are the only pics i have of my Bandito framed 90. It has a 85 atc110 motor with the 1970 yellow parts and Cobra exhaust

90crazy
09-15-2010, 10:09 PM
I never meant to only post a few pics that no one could get anything from, after posting the first 4 my computer was taking forever to load the rest, then you sorta beat me to the post before I was able to post up more. I'll see what I decide to do with the Bandito 110, most likely get it running and ride it, but until it's done and finished I don't want to let go of any parts. If/when the time comes I'll keep you in mind about the brake pedal. Also, how do I know if this is a late or early model bandito frame, were there significant or slight differences?
This one is a late bandito. You can see by the back brace that runs from the main frame to the rear seat mount area. This one is small round rod. The earlier ones are a flat metal strap about an inch and a half or so.

90crazy
09-15-2010, 11:15 PM
The blue one is a 1980 110 with a factory blue bandito and a ton of other goodies. The right pic is a JSC frame off a U.S. 90 that had a 1980 110 motor in it.:D

swifty
09-15-2010, 11:59 PM
The blue one is a 1980 110 with a factory blue bandito and a ton of other goodies. The right pic is a JSC frame off a U.S. 90 that had a 1980 110 motor in it.:D

heres one of my mystery framed trikes, its got a 110 with a 125cc big bore kit, web 69 cam, sudco intake,mikuni 24mm carb, chrome forks, cafe handle bars recoil cover polished points and hi low cover 10 in with hoosier rears, its all complete now in pic its 90% done, veal has a few of my old frames listed

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=285&attachmentid=94764

swifty
09-16-2010, 12:09 AM
well its the one in my display picture if the pic i posted above is still not showing up??? has a custom chopper seat and a hurst shifter with b&m aluminum handle the motor seems to sit way low think its a flat track frame????

Vealmonkey
09-16-2010, 02:00 AM
Swifty, the pic didn't show up. I think the tell tale of a flat track frame is the distance between the center of the rear axle and the seat mount. The closer the center of the rear axle and the seat mount, the more likelihood of a flat track frame. I can't think of the stock 90/110 distance off the top off my head now though.

TheBlueWale
09-16-2010, 02:12 AM
It looks like I have a late model Bandito frame. Also, the oversized handlebars on mine are some vintage renthal bars with the renthal logo engraved on both sides of the crossbar. Why would anyone put such big bars on something so small?

greenhuman
09-16-2010, 05:24 AM
This one is a late bandito. You can see by the back brace that runs from the main frame to the rear seat mount area. This one is small round rod. The earlier ones are a flat metal strap about an inch and a half or so.
The late model Banditos had the flat rear back brace. They found the round tube brace used to let the rear seat mount move side to side and the flat brace stopped this problem.

90crazy
09-16-2010, 08:53 AM
The late model Banditos had the flat rear back brace. They found the round tube brace used to let the rear seat mount move side to side and the flat brace stopped this problem.
Thanks for info John.. I was misinformed a while back then:rolleyes:

84atc200
09-20-2010, 10:52 PM
Not mine, but in case you guys are looking for parts. All chain sliders. (2) 90 and (1) 185

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1979-HONDA-ATC110-ATC-110-AFTERMARKET-CHAIN-TENSIONERS-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem414d0cfa81QQitemZ28046 5570433QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1979-HONDA-ATC110-ATC-110-AFTERMARKET-CHAIN-TENSIONER-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem414959fe71QQitemZ28040 3508849QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1982-HONDA-ATC185-ATC-185-S-AFTERMARKET-CHAIN-ROLLER-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem518cbd56beQQitemZ35025 3569726QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I was thinking about buying the 185 chain roller, but don't know much about it.

90crazy
09-28-2010, 11:04 PM
Hey, can anyone identify some of the aftermarket parts on my new Bandito framed atc 110? I know it has a supertrap exhaust, but i'm unsure of the titanium headpipe, axle, spacers, rear rims, r fenders, seat, headlight mounts, and a few other parts.
Here is another good picture of those low profile fenders. Used by alot of racers back in the day!:naughty:

Vealmonkey
09-28-2010, 11:22 PM
Robin, That wouldn't be Robin Davis' trike would it?

90crazy
09-29-2010, 12:12 AM
Robin, That wouldn't be Robin Davis' trike would it?
yup, that it is

Shorty
09-29-2010, 12:16 AM
Here is another good picture of those low profile fenders. Used by alot of racers back in the day!:naughty:

What brand/make frame is that 90 using? And how how many cc's is that little ripper puttin' out?:naughty:

Vealmonkey
09-29-2010, 01:47 AM
I have some pics in my mess of pictures of Robin racing atc70s! I have to try and find them and post them up. I wonder what ever happened to her???

HondaHarry
09-29-2010, 02:38 AM
Shes a member here. Introduced herself on the Long Live 3 Wheeling Magazine thread. Page 46. :)

Vealmonkey
09-29-2010, 03:34 AM
Wow, I haven't read that thread in ages. Looks like I better do some reading.

TheBlueWale
09-29-2010, 04:04 AM

So are the fenders BAPP made?

Those rear fenders, rims, and tires look familiar. Lol

I like how they lowered the footpegs even lower than the frames and tire sizes allowed them to go. That would be a good addition to someone's 90/110.

swifty
09-29-2010, 03:15 PM
ok here some pics of some of the few things i have left of my collection, 2 tube framed atc 110's both have 125cc dome piston big bore kits , big web cams, sudco-bapp intakes ,headers,chrome forks-extenders ect ect....... pile of parts on shelf nos big bore 90-110 kits, fork extenders , web-pk cams sudco intakes 38 thru 57 t sprockets , all 4 orignal us90 tanks in 4 orignal colors... if anyone can identify what frames i have please chime in.. thanks hope you like looking at all my junk =)

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff46/ranleyygc/007.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff46/ranleyygc/006-2.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff46/ranleyygc/005.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff46/ranleyygc/004.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff46/ranleyygc/002.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff46/ranleyygc/001.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff46/ranleyygc/003-1.jpg

shortline10
09-29-2010, 03:53 PM
Nice bikes & parts Swifty . I believe both frames are Pauter built frames . The one with the solo seat is a Pauter PJ1 flat track style and the other is probably more for MX style .
Thanks for sharing the pictures .

Vealmonkey
09-29-2010, 04:01 PM
The frame with the red/white/blue tank is a Pauter.

swifty
09-29-2010, 10:41 PM
The frame with the red/white/blue tank is a Pauter.thanks for the info i used to own all at one time 9 diffrent tube frames 1 plate aluminum frame, 5 stroker motors, and had all 4 colors of 1970 us90s take in mind im from iowa and most of this stuff was before e bay just random finds.. again in iowa!!! some stuff farmers had???? sold most of it when i got into mud trucks, 4 wheelers, moving out and finding out what bills were!! lol

90crazy
09-30-2010, 12:07 AM
Just picked up this old skool headlight gaurd:Bounce

Vealmonkey
09-30-2010, 12:28 AM
I know all about you ASW frame! LOL

swifty
09-30-2010, 01:35 AM
thanks pat i about cry every time i see you post i picture of it!!! i wish i could remember what kind of stupid idea i had to sell that frame. im sure whatever i bought with the $250 ? was spent well!! can i buy it back with intrest like pawn stars?

Vealmonkey
09-30-2010, 02:16 AM
You're engine I got from you is in bandito90s' bandito frame as well. It gets run on occasion.

90crazy
09-30-2010, 11:44 AM
So are the fenders BAPP made?

Those rear fenders, rims, and tires look familiar. Lol

I like how they lowered the footpegs even lower than the frames and tire sizes allowed them to go. That would be a good addition to someone's 90/110.
I know these pics are in another thread, but all these trikes were running those low profile race fenders too.:drool:

lardog
09-30-2010, 10:33 PM
Here is some 3D/Dickson Design & Development Stuff.

Vealmonkey
09-30-2010, 10:38 PM
I don't get those hubs. Are they extended and recessed? The hub face looks kind of thin to me. That fender is pretty neat though. I have axle nut wrenches, but I don't know who made them. Getting another look at that hub, that's a front hub isn't it? Doh! LOL

90crazy
09-30-2010, 10:55 PM
Here is some 3D/Dickson Design & Development Stuff.
I have been looking for that fender forever!!:drool::drool: Good stuff!

90crazy
11-03-2010, 09:52 PM
Another in the stable:Bounce

shortline10
11-03-2010, 10:28 PM
Another in the stable:Bounce

Congrats on the Nick frame .

90crazy
11-04-2010, 08:37 PM
Anyone know what brand exhaust this is?:wondering Just picked it up lately too:lock:

shortline10
11-04-2010, 09:06 PM
Front head pipe looks like a BAPP that was cut short and the back half is a supertrapp universal . Bapp is known for that style motor flange clamp , completely round .

Anyone know what brand exhaust this is?:wondering Just picked it up lately too:lock:

lardog
11-07-2010, 11:02 PM
I just picked up some more 90 parts, I wanted to share some pics with all of you.
JSC framed bike and a Hooker Header exhaust
:Bounce

Dirtcrasher
11-07-2010, 11:17 PM
Man, this is like Tiger stuff!! Old and RARE :beer

So simplistic, yet well thought out.....

Keep em comin!!

dcreel
11-07-2010, 11:24 PM

I have one just like it, but it's missing the guts out of the silencer. It looks as if it was made specifically for the disc braked rear.

90crazy
11-23-2010, 11:35 AM
Just picked this cool oldskool piece up along with a large polished BAPP intake. This thing is in perfect condition! Now all I need is a seat cover with the same color scheme to match:rolleyes:

ezmoney1979
11-23-2010, 11:57 AM
Cool headlight guard 90crazy! I wish I even had a headlight for my 90 lol. Cool stuff guys!

350x'inNY
12-13-2010, 09:10 PM
Oh boy, here come the pics. 90/110 frames.

Veal.... what kind of frame is the 4th pic you have??? Looks like the one in post #13 from 90crazy has labeled as a 'Joker'? I have one like that.... curious of its correct ID. Came with some aftermarket carrier/chrome brake sprocket setup, but the axle is a US90 6-spline, so assuming pretty old.

shortline10
12-13-2010, 09:17 PM
It was made by 3D Dickson design and development and is either a joker or a sprint but basically the same , one just had more / stronger frame gussets .

Veal.... what kind of frame is the 4th pic you have??? Looks like the one in post #13 from 90crazy has labeled as a 'Joker'? I have one like that.... curious of its correct ID. Came with some aftermarket carrier/chrome brake sprocket setup, but the axle is a US90 6-spline, so assuming pretty old.

shortline10
12-13-2010, 09:24 PM
Here is the original ad .

Vealmonkey
12-13-2010, 10:42 PM
I need one of those knock off hub spinner wrenches.! And to figure out how to post pics from my new camera and software. LOL

Xowner
12-13-2010, 10:50 PM
Here is the original ad .

Wow are those knock offs for a 90? i want some!!!! NOW! cough them up!!!

Vealmonkey
12-13-2010, 11:00 PM
Someone either on here or on .org posted a picture of his trike with knock off on it. It was a trike that had some wrong front end and an atc70 front tire, but it had the knock off on it.

Vealmonkey
12-13-2010, 11:12 PM
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?122569-Things-that-should-not-be
Here is the thread with the pic of the trike with the knock offs mounted.

ratvespa
12-13-2010, 11:37 PM
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?122569-Things-that-should-not-be
Here is the thread with the pic of the trike with the knock offs mounted.

heh, yah that was me, but that was not my trike, it's my buddies...and no he aint selling them! I am thinking of make'n some, I work next to a waterjet guy who cuts parts for me, and they are pretty much just flat steel welded to a nut. Ill let you guys know if I make a batch.

Vealmonkey
12-14-2010, 12:10 AM
I have a set. They need a little love, but it was the only set that I've ever found for sale. I just need to get one of those knock off wrenches though. That would even be cooler than the knock off themselves. And no, mine aren't for sale either. LOL

350x'inNY
12-14-2010, 07:31 PM
OK... here's the rear axle setup I have.... has a US90 axle in it.... has the quick removel like the US90's did, where the axle slides right out, leaving the sprocket and brake assembly attached to the carrier. The whole carrier is chromed along with the brake cam lever. I just wiped it off with a cloth... I bet if someone had a buffer/dremel they could really clean it up great!

Here's the frame.... looks like the Dickerson Joker one in the ad111600111601111599111602111603 Shortline posted....

shortline10
12-14-2010, 08:12 PM
Looks like it's in nice condition , must of had a 110 motor in it because of the single hole in the front motor mount .

OK... here's the rear axle setup I have.... has a US90 axle in it.... has the quick removel like the US90's did, where the axle slides right out, leaving the sprocket and brake assembly attached to the carrier. The whole carrier is chromed along with the brake cam lever. I just wiped it off with a cloth... I bet if someone had a buffer/dremel they could really clean it up great!

Here's the frame.... looks like the Dickerson Joker one in the ad111600111601111599111602111603 Shortline posted....

Vealmonkey
12-14-2010, 10:28 PM
Not like it's hard to switch enging mounts around.

350x'inNY
12-14-2010, 10:56 PM
What do you guys think of that chrome carrier/brake/sprocket setup????

Vealmonkey
12-15-2010, 12:04 AM
It's a neat setup, but I don't think I would use it on something I was going to ride hard.

ratvespa
12-15-2010, 11:06 AM
one thing I am kind of surprised is the 90/110 enthusiast here mostly seem to be from the east coast. Flipping through old 3 wheeler mags from the late 70's and early 80's, most of it focused on the west coast, and about 90 percent of the aftermarket companies were from so cal.

Vealmonkey
12-15-2010, 02:41 PM
When I was in the Navy in the 80s, is when I discovered 3 wheeling magazine and started ordering parts to hop up my stock 90. So I do have a little sentimental value tied up with my 90/110 toys. Thanks to people putting some of these machines on ebay, we get the oppurtunity to have toys we couldn't have before. I had a hard enough time storing my trike when I was in the navy but now I have a house and some storage space, just not enough. LOL

350x'inNY
12-16-2010, 08:21 PM
Hmmm... I thought they were pretty neat.... maybe I'll have to build my own little vintage machine!

shortline10
01-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Haven't seen one of these posted before . This is a POSA intake manifold that basically has the stock look and shape but with much larger ports .

90crazy
01-02-2011, 04:20 PM
Haven't seen one of these posted before . This is a POSA intake manifold that basically has the stock look and shape but with much larger ports .
Looks similar to this one. I was wondering about what kind it was.

TheBlueWale
01-02-2011, 04:27 PM
How many total aftermarket 90/110 frames are accounted for?

swifty
02-26-2011, 03:06 AM
bump.... anymore cool 90-110 stuff to update?:D

swifty
02-26-2011, 08:43 PM
ok heres one more my pauter framed 110/123cc with 1973 us90 bodywork

shortline10
02-26-2011, 09:11 PM
I picked up a couple little things , A nos BAPP Case saver and a set of nos metal foot pegs made by sand scorcher .

90crazy
03-16-2011, 10:27 AM
:Bounce Just picked up a chrome sprint with a dual position chrome front end, chrome aftermarket chain tensioner, and aftermarket axel. I was amazed to see the chrome in good condition!

swifty
03-16-2011, 11:45 AM
where did you find these treasures?:naughty:

90crazy
03-16-2011, 12:08 PM
where did you find these treasures?:naughty:
This one came out of AZ.

shortline10
03-16-2011, 06:22 PM
Here's one I don't think that's been posted before . Pauter aftermarket intake and alcohol 26mm carb set up for a atc90 .

90crazy
04-26-2011, 10:12 AM
Just picked these up, not sure of the manufacturer yet tho.

motoman1012002
07-13-2011, 01:56 AM
any more goodies latly

90crazy
07-25-2011, 09:29 AM
Picked up another aluminum ribbed recoil cover.
And this 3D knock off was part of the goods.

shortline10
07-25-2011, 04:18 PM
Glad you got it Jeremy . What kinda shape were those fenders in ? Any good cams in the lot ?

90crazy
07-25-2011, 04:38 PM
glad you got it jeremy . What kinda shape were those fenders in ? Any good cams in the lot ?

1 nos web 96 grind and one used 96 grind
1 used wed 69 grind and a ton of stock cams
fender and seat cover were in pretty good condition. Even the 3d front fender was nice.
I know you and others have seen these pics but for those of you that haven't, here ya go...

thestud25
07-25-2011, 04:44 PM

Don't let Veal see those pull start covers!!

Vealmonkey
07-25-2011, 04:49 PM
Too late!!!!! LOL Disc brake setup as well.:drool:

90crazy
07-25-2011, 05:01 PM
Too late!!!!! LOL Disc brake setup as well.:drool:
One complete brake assembly on the frame and one mounting plate and caliper minus the disc and hub. All these goodies on a stock frame:crazy: wierd!

shortline10
07-25-2011, 05:16 PM
Nice lot !!! Got lots of parts to play with now LOL .

90crazy
09-06-2011, 10:09 PM
Picked a pauter frame recently. This is the first one in the stable next to the PJ1.:naughty:

90crazy
09-09-2011, 03:42 PM
Just came across this PJ1 recently too. I think it's cool how they had the chain tensioner mounted:cool:
If anyone knows the story on these frames and has pics of them in action back in the day, that'd be cool to see. Were they only built for a PJ1 racing team? Don't think there is much info out there on these.:wondering

Vealmonkey
09-09-2011, 03:52 PM
Yeah, those PJ1 frames are pretty neat. I think with the way the tensioners mount, you get the max strength of the tensioner arms and just in case you dig the chain into the tensioner wheel, it won't rip the wheel or the arm off since they seem to flow in the direction of the chain travel, not against it. A PJ1 frame would be nice to have. You have too many now. LOL

Vealmonkey
09-09-2011, 04:21 PM

I don't think I ever posted these. Not an aftermarket frame, a homebuilt frame that was raced, so it has provenance. Chromoly construction. Very light. Fox Twin Clicker rear shock. Came out of So. Cal. and was built by a gentleman who is a "shop teacher" for the Ca. school system now. He also made custom seats and seat covers and was know for his headlight covers and fender covers as well. I bought the frame from Mymint. I keep trying to see if he'll hit the teacher up for some pics of the frame from back in the day. The front fork tubes are yz80 along with the tank, which is the only tank that will fit this frame. Manual Hurst/Airheart rear disc brake which is currently incorrectly mounted for some reason. The frame was stored in a shed which was next to a house that burnt and the frame has smoke residue all over it, which is hard to see in the pics. It needs cleaning up, but it's still super cool and one of a kind. The engine mounts with the side mounting plates and bolts to the plate on the bottom which bolts pass through the footpegs as well as through the engine, so it's really solid. Yes that's my front room and yes that's a PK Racing suspension 70 behind it. I've got issues. LOL

shortline10
09-09-2011, 04:24 PM
Another nice score , Looks like you have an aftermarket axle and a bassani exhaust clamp to .

Vealmonkey
09-09-2011, 04:36 PM
I really need to get off my dead butt and start making alot of time to get these things up and running. I think I have that low "T" they talk about on TV. That and a screwy job where I work just way too much. The sad part is, I've had this frame for a while now, but it has taken a bit to try and find a fuel tank that fits as I've purchased several tanks off of ebay that I was told might fit, but didn't! LOL Then somehow, I locked my pics into my new camera and was just messing around and figured out how to unlock them and get them downloaded and posted up finally!!! LOL

90crazy
09-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Another nice score , Looks like you have an aftermarket axle and a bassani exhaust clamp to .
Ya, Travis needed one so we could have a pair of team themed flat trackers.:lol:

HondaHarry
09-11-2011, 04:18 AM
Just came across this PJ1 recently too. I think it's cool how they had the chain tensioner mounted:cool:
If anyone knows the story on these frames and has pics of them in action back in the day, that'd be cool to see. Were they only built for a PJ1 racing team? Don't think there is much info out there on these.:wondering

Ask the man himself. Don Pauter. Hes still around. :) http://www.pauter.com/contact_us.htm HH

90crazy
09-11-2011, 10:33 AM
Ask the man himself. Don Pauter. Hes still around. :) http://www.pauter.com/contact_us.htm HH
Cool! thanks. We will see if anyone emails me back.....

motoman1012002
09-11-2011, 02:26 PM
I emailed them about 6 months same company but they wont be making any atc parts again

90crazy
09-11-2011, 10:10 PM
I emailed them about 6 months same company but they wont be making any atc parts again
Not looking for new parts just wondering the story on the PJ1 race team...

90crazy
09-12-2011, 12:54 PM

Here is the email I got.....

Jeremy, Sorry but there are no remaining employees or products left from this aspect of the business and as far as photos or articles of these programs most all have been cleared out or eliminated over time (30 yrs or more) for one reason or another mainly due to space limitations. The Pauter ATC product line pretty much collapsed when (the late) Bob “ACE “ Williams left to start his own business sometime around 1980, he alone was the driving force behind that venue and we had no desire to carry on with those programs after that time. Bob left on good terms and remained a friend until his terribly unfortunate accident, sometime in 1982 I believe, and eventual death from it many years later.
Regards,
D M Pauter

motoman1012002
09-12-2011, 07:43 PM
I thought it was a try also been nice to see some new parts and storys from the bikes that started it all

Powroll Triker
09-13-2011, 12:48 PM
over the years ive acquired a masssive amount of this stuff.. i got a wild hair recently and started pulling some stuff out of the attic. as i start sorting ill take some pictures.. ijust recieved a call from an old friend and he has a line on some mysterious old frames and accessories about 5 hours south of me so here shorlty im gonna make a trip there. ill update you guys with pics asap!

shortline10
09-13-2011, 04:08 PM
Good deal def post pics !!!!!!!

over the years ive acquired a masssive amount of this stuff.. i got a wild hair recently and started pulling some stuff out of the attic. as i start sorting ill take some pictures.. ijust recieved a call from an old friend and he has a line on some mysterious old frames and accessories about 5 hours south of me so here shorlty im gonna make a trip there. ill update you guys with pics asap!

90crazy
12-12-2011, 08:17 PM
So are we gonna get some pics on this stuff??

Vealmonkey
12-12-2011, 09:49 PM
I know of a place like that, but a different place. A place of aftermarket frames and rutt ryder front ends. I have pics as well. But I've been told if I ever want to see it, it needs to reamain a mystery, wrapped in an enigma. And I haven't been successful at putting the pictures on my computer yet! LOL I'm definitely not allowed to forward these pictures, or others that have been put in my trust either. But let's just say, If I could, it would stand this site on it's ear. A couple people in the inner circle have seen some of my pics, and they have kept the sacred trust as well. Old School "hardtail" racing pictures and such like that. I have some 200x pics that would blow people on here away. The pics would make my dream 200x flat track racer build.

Jon Boy
12-12-2011, 10:22 PM
IMO totally understandable Vealmonkey, but will you do us a favor? someday at somepoint, before you get too old and forget or pass on to a better place, mind sharing the history? :lol: :beer

Vealmonkey
12-12-2011, 11:29 PM
A few pics from a few different sources have already been seen at one time or another, but as far as a detailed bunch of pics all in one place, no one has ever seen them all. I'm sure I've never seen them or have them all. New pics appear all the time or are rediscovered one way or another. If I ever get permission to show the pics, I would be glad to. The people that have shared the pics with me, are personal little snapshots of their lives and asked me to treat them as such, so I comply with their wishes. But just like the 200x racer pics, they are mindblowing. But trust me, there is just so much in the way of pics and stuff out in the world, that it's just crazy. I would so enjoy living on the west coast and going to estate sales and such. 3 wheelers touched many peoples lives. And so many people raced on the west coast. Not everyone was a big time racer. Many privateers. Fathers and sons, brothers as well as friends were all privateer racing teams. Many pictures, many stories.

90crazy
09-23-2012, 03:09 PM
Wanted to share these pics with anyone who hasn't had the chance to page through a 3wheeling magazine.
The desert chasis frame is real similar to the dickson jokers and sprints. I've yet to come across one, just pictures.
The brown trike is a bandito.

jsmay
10-08-2012, 08:46 AM
Love this stuff!

90guy
10-08-2012, 10:02 AM
Mize as well call this forum 90 porn haha. Everything is awesome!! Would be awesome to come across more of these!

90crazy
01-04-2013, 11:46 AM
Figured I would snap a pic of a few of the frames in the garage.;)

Vealmonkey
01-04-2013, 12:34 PM
Great Pics. Thanks for posting.

90guy
03-23-2013, 09:02 PM
Lets give this old forum a nice new bump to see if there is anything new people have found lately!

HappyTrail
03-23-2013, 10:14 PM
Here's my next project I picked up from a friend for a trade. Thought it was a regular Nicholson but I took a closer look the other day to find it was +3 chromoly race frame. It weights 18lbs which is about 7lbs lighter than the steel frames. Under the red paint still lies the zinc plating in Great shape. Next to it is a disc brake set up and BAPP Forks. Have a 110/138 racing motor for it but it may get hogged out some more. If the aftermarket God's are nice to me.:lol:165907

Swinger
03-25-2013, 11:08 AM
I dont have any close up pics of the 110 we just got from another member for the kids to ride and dont really know anything about them but I was told it has a pauter frame and it came with front suspension that I put on already. Here is a pic of my 3 yr old riding it with his cape on. I will try and get a few pics today of it cause we are gonna go play in the snow in a little while. 165987165988165989

Swinger
03-26-2013, 07:01 PM
Here is a few pics of the 110 I took yesterday. The pull cord broke but it started. 166093166094166095166096166097

Swinger
03-26-2013, 07:03 PM
Anyone got any good info on these Pauter frames and any idea on the year or how to figure the year of this frame out would be great. Thanks guys. Sorry, just starting to learn about these smaller machine and am amazed on some of the cool stuff you guys have for racing them. Awesome thread!!

shortline10
03-26-2013, 08:33 PM
My guess on the frame would be 79/80 just like your motor .

Anyone got any good info on these Pauter frames and any idea on the year or how to figure the year of this frame out would be great. Thanks guys. Sorry, just starting to learn about these smaller machine and am amazed on some of the cool stuff you guys have for racing them. Awesome thread!!

90guy
03-30-2013, 11:46 PM
166324166325166326166327Here is some NOS aftermarket 90/110 stuff that I have purchased recently.
Nice collection!! I want those turbos!!! Lol

C.J
04-10-2013, 02:08 PM
Awesome stuff in here! I always come back to check this thread out periodically

shortline10
05-09-2013, 08:07 AM
Are those trick trike decals avalible in repo ?

lardog
05-09-2013, 09:54 AM
I don't know , I got it from a friend the other day.

lardog
06-19-2013, 01:08 AM
Any new stuff ?

Joseph Farrow
07-28-2013, 06:15 PM
Here is something new for the list. My brother and I have been looking for old school 90/110 Hi Po parts and my brother ran up on this little item on Ebay.
Kinda had our eye out for one of these for some time. I ran one for a while on my 180 but never saw any real performance benefit but it sure was cool .

Sudco Accelerator Pump.

Just like Christmas 1980 all over again! :Bounce

Thought you guys may like this.

shortline10
07-29-2013, 12:44 PM
Miami auto marine lol.
I was just their last Friday looking for goodies ........

Joseph Farrow
07-29-2013, 02:20 PM
Miami auto marine lol.

Find any thing good laying around collecting dust????

shortline10
07-29-2013, 05:06 PM
Nope :lol: I think I cleaned him out the last few trips down their :lol:
Came home with a NOS atc90 Hurst rear disk brake set up on a previous trip , said he had some more stuff but its either in storage or at his home ........

Miami auto marine lol.

Find any thing good laying around collecting dust????

Joseph Farrow
07-29-2013, 06:24 PM
Better hope my brother does not see that!

Curtis-Tecate3
07-29-2013, 06:50 PM
Miami Auto Marine.
Spent plenty there in the 80's.
Last time I saw Grant he was cruising down US-1 in a Yellow Ferrari. Not sure if he owned it or tuned it.......

Curtis

shortline10
07-29-2013, 07:55 PM
He's driving a newer corvette now and guess what color :lol: YELLOW

Miami Auto Marine.
Spent plenty there in the 80's.
Last time I saw Grant he was cruising down US-1 in a Yellow Ferrari. Not sure if he owned it or tuned it.......

Curtis

C.J
09-07-2013, 11:02 AM
Two Nicholson's

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/07/etavy6u8.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/07/yma3eqeb.jpg

Mitchell 8" aluminum front rim on the white bike

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/07/e2uby3uh.jpg

If I remember right these are Mitchell 200X rear rims

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/07/jybyvybu.jpg

Left piston is BAPP 54mm 110 piston (15mm wrist pin) right is Rocky 54mm 90 piston (14mm wrist pin)
Cam is Rocky race grind
BAPP case breather/dipstick tube
And not an old piece, but the external oil cooler plate I made (make)

The black bike has a Malcolm Smith Racing "Glamis Grind" cam in it. I believe it's just a Web 15b grind if I remember right. I gotta find the box I got it in for y'all. Also am picking up some more cams. BAPP and Toko/ Torque Co (something like that, couldn't understand the fella very well..) here soon.

ATC ADDICTED
09-07-2013, 11:28 AM
here are my 2 aftermarket frames

Ol Deuce
09-07-2013, 11:52 AM
This is my HPATC..
176802176803176804176805:D

rg97
09-07-2013, 12:16 PM
I believe this will go under "other goodies"
around 160cc US90 engine
Pauter machine cylinder
BAPP intake
BAPP dipstick
welded into high range
largest cam that WEB cam makes
lots of other stuff i just cant remember
http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r696/rg97/DSC00108_zps7201e273.jpg (http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/rg97/media/DSC00108_zps7201e273.jpg.html)http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r696/rg97/DSC00105_zps84f6c1cc.jpg (http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/rg97/media/DSC00105_zps84f6c1cc.jpg.html)
http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r696/rg97/DSC00110_zps8d71cd70.jpg (http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/rg97/media/DSC00110_zps8d71cd70.jpg.html)
http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r696/rg97/DSC00113_zps2d684a28.jpg (http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/rg97/media/DSC00113_zps2d684a28.jpg.html)
http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r696/rg97/DSC00111_zpse509d212.jpg (http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/rg97/media/DSC00111_zpse509d212.jpg.html)

90guy
09-07-2013, 05:49 PM
I believe this will go under "other goodies"
around 160cc US90 engine
Pauter machine cylinder
BAPP intake
BAPP dipstick
welded into high range
largest cam that WEB cam makes
lots of other stuff i just cant remember
http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r696/rg97/DSC00108_zps7201e273.jpg (http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/rg97/media/DSC00108_zps7201e273.jpg.html)http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r696/rg97/DSC00105_zps84f6c1cc.jpg (http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/rg97/media/DSC00105_zps84f6c1cc.jpg.html)
http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r696/rg97/DSC00110_zps8d71cd70.jpg (http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/rg97/media/DSC00110_zps8d71cd70.jpg.html)
http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r696/rg97/DSC00113_zps2d684a28.jpg (http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/rg97/media/DSC00113_zps2d684a28.jpg.html)
http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r696/rg97/DSC00111_zpse509d212.jpg (http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/rg97/media/DSC00111_zpse509d212.jpg.html)
Man o Man I would love to find something like that! I want it so bad! Haha! Any idea what you are going to put it in?

rg97
09-07-2013, 08:03 PM
If we can finds a pauter or joker rolling frame we would go for it. For now it sits in the garage XD

Joseph Farrow
11-28-2013, 11:49 PM
New stuff for the list.......

My brother ran into an old friend of ours and got to talking about the old days and he said he still had some stuff at his shop from the 90/110 days.....
Picked up a complete '80 110 motor from carb to pipe as well as a frame, tank, and seat.
He also gave him a box of goodies. :naughty:

He even had my old "Pumper Kit" in the box. :cool:

Speaking of Sudco..... How about a HiPo cam shaft.

Here is my Brothers "Base" for his Duner Project..... "The Bandito" Look for a build tread soon. :D

rg97
11-29-2013, 12:50 AM
Oh the good old days when cams cost 39.75...
Nice valve springs, My 90 has a set of s&w 's as well.
how does the pumper work?

King Trikester
11-29-2013, 01:14 AM

I really like those rims

Joseph Farrow
11-30-2013, 12:07 AM
How does the pumper work?

As you can see in this picture it attaches to the side of the carb. The pump pulls fuel from the bowl of the carb and injects it directly into the throat of the carb as you get on the gas. It has a split trottle cable. One goes to the slide and the other to the pump. Pretty neat item. I could not really see alot of increase in performance but it sure looked cool. I could not believe our friend still had the one that was on my old bike from 30 years ago.

Joseph Farrow
12-11-2013, 12:02 AM
More neat items mostly picked up from members on 3WW.

Nice 90 Nick frame from JWheeler!

Something you cant find everyday also from JWheeler!
Anyone looking for these hard to find parts should definitely look Jeff up.

Going to eventually join these two together to form my "Bad Company" Old School Racer Bike. Be on the lookout for a build tread soon.

Not sure what this is hiding in the box. :naughty:

Stay tuned, More to Come!

RDH/86200X
12-11-2013, 12:36 AM
Here is my collection so far. More to come for sure.

Jwheeler
12-11-2013, 11:45 AM
Joe that springer is going to look good on that Nickelson.:naughty:

Ol Deuce
12-11-2013, 02:30 PM
I picked up a Joker frame a couple weeks ago:Bounce

Another Project......

C.J
12-11-2013, 04:20 PM
Nicholson + Rutt Ryder = insanely sexy!!
What happened to te Nik 90/110's being rare!! LOL

Anyone have an axle they wouldn't mind parting with so I can get my front end together....?

90crazy
04-28-2014, 09:43 AM
You may have seen this on ebay. Pretty cool little peice.

90guy
04-28-2014, 10:21 AM
Man you are the one who was bidding against me on it!

Joseph Farrow
04-29-2014, 12:07 AM
Few neat things to add to the list. Mostly engine related.

Reinforcement band for the clutch.

NOS BAPP Intake.

Head parts.......
HD Valve Springs

Valves.......
Lightened and Polished Intake Valves

Super cool set of Stainless In and Ex valves

Lightened Rocker Arms

Ever seen any of these......

NOS KH Roller Cam. (Even came with it's own tube of assembly lube)

C.J
04-29-2014, 02:29 PM
second to last pic,,, are those aftermarket valve guides?

Joseph Farrow
04-30-2014, 12:00 AM
second to last pic,,, are those aftermarket valve guides?

In deed aftermarket. Made of Bronze. :naughty:

WILL_S
07-21-2014, 05:37 AM
Couple of cool 90 and 110 bits down under

whitetail hunter
07-21-2014, 05:48 AM
Will, is that a future or current build. nice find!

WILL_S
07-21-2014, 06:20 AM
Will, is that a future or current build. nice find!

Crank is going into ct cases with a big piston,working on it atm.Cases will be in the future once i source parts to connect to and stuff in them.

Joseph Farrow
07-21-2014, 09:11 AM

CDI motor crank. You don't see many of those.

Ol Deuce
07-22-2014, 12:58 AM
I picked up this aftermarket fender .......no ID of maker on it but still way cool!!:crazy:

jakep53
07-22-2014, 05:59 AM

sweet stuff what part if OZ you from i'm from Vic

C.J
07-22-2014, 10:43 AM
Crank is going into ct cases with a big piston,working on it atm.Cases will be in the future once i source parts to connect to and stuff in them.

Looks like cases machined for a BIG build. Like, Tripler status big.

greenhuman
07-23-2014, 04:09 AM
200x top end on 90/110 cases

WILL_S
07-23-2014, 04:43 AM
sweet stuff what part if OZ you from i'm from Vic

Queensland mate

mymint87
07-27-2014, 10:14 PM
:postwhore:postwhore:postwhorethis one is for The Vealmonkey, myproject87 stuffed in a barn in socal:D:D:D

:banned::banned::banned:

mymint87
07-27-2014, 10:21 PM
:postwhore:postwhore:postwhorethis one is for the Maryland Monkey...a true trike enthusiast:cool::cool::cool:

myfutureproject87... friggen sucks moving a wheeler with a flat front fatty

mymint87
07-27-2014, 10:31 PM
:postwhore:postwhore:postwhoreand this one is for Pat....a truly great person and friend:w00t::w00t:

this is myPOShpframe87, why a POS?, because of the reputation of the manufacturer ripping off the designer and ripping off other famous frame builder/designers from back in the day....let it be known that :banned:Bill "Rocketman" Sargeant:banned: was the biggest copy cat and crook in the world and all his frames should be smashed in the crusher, may they always carry a black mark on them:banned::banned::banned:

Vealmonkey
07-28-2014, 05:50 AM
Hey Moofer, you've said alot of things are for Pat, but they've never left SoCal yet! LOL

Joseph Farrow
07-28-2014, 12:01 PM
:postwhore:postwhore:postwhorethis one is for The Vealmonkey, myproject87 stuffed in a barn in socal:D:D:D

I want that fully suspended Nic!

C.J
08-03-2014, 11:15 AM
Anything new to add to the thread here lately?

Side note:
Stock front axles are M12x1.25 threading. When using a suspended front end you've gotta get shouldered lug nuts (from an automobile) to fit INTO the forks to use the stock front axle. HUGE thanks to Minty for helping me out with that!

C.J
08-03-2014, 06:07 PM
Not aftermarket,,, but is a goodie

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/04/ga4a5ezu.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/04/numu9age.jpg

Ol Deuce
08-03-2014, 07:44 PM
:Bounce:Bounce:Bounce:Bounce Looking Good Chucky!!!!! :D Ol Deuce

Ol Deuce
08-06-2014, 12:20 AM
:crazy::crazy:198311198312 +6!

Trike_crazy
08-08-2014, 05:33 PM
These are a few of the parts I've picked up in the last few months for a build of mine. BAPP vented dipstick and rear sprocket, CALIPER chain tensioner, aftermarket rear brake drum, IMS fuel tank, and a set of low pro fiberglass rear fenders.

90guy
08-08-2014, 05:42 PM
Nice the second other rear drum like that I have seen.

Trike_crazy
08-08-2014, 10:20 PM
Nice the second other rear drum like that I have seen.
Yeah, its the only one that I've ever seen so I got it

90crazy
08-09-2014, 05:21 PM
I recently installed my polished PCCC turbos on my Dickson Duner project. Brand new red fiberglass fenders with polished aluminum support plate.

The rest of the stuff I had in one of my stashes.

Joseph Farrow
08-10-2014, 03:51 PM
Here is some new stuff for the list.....

Joseph Farrow
08-10-2014, 04:03 PM
More.....198719198720198721198722198723198724

Joseph Farrow
08-10-2014, 04:11 PM
And more.....

Until next time. :D

C.J
08-11-2014, 02:37 AM
I was watching those cams!

Who outbid me on the helm & son crank and cam???

C.J
08-11-2014, 02:40 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/11/atygy9y7.jpg

90guy
08-11-2014, 08:11 AM
I was watching those cams!

Who outbid me on the helm & son crank and cam???

Lol I was planning on going to 90 and 300 but it went to high.

Trike_crazy
08-13-2014, 03:16 PM
Just bought these cleated metal foot pegs for my 110 build today.

90guy
08-13-2014, 03:48 PM
Just bought these cleated metal foot pegs for my 110 build today.

Looks like a jwheeler purchase!

C.J
08-15-2014, 12:47 AM
Anyone have any pictures or info on the high-volume oil pump kits? I've been wondering if I shaved a little off the stock pump stars if it would flow more. But then I think it'd be at a lower pressure. But if you shaved down the pump flange it wouldn't flow AS MUCH but it'd be a high pressure (I think?)

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Joseph Farrow
08-15-2014, 07:34 AM
Anyone have any pictures or info on the high-volume oil pump kits? I've been wondering if I shaved a little off the stock pump stars if it would flow more. But then I think it'd be at a lower pressure. But if you shaved down the pump flange it wouldn't flow AS MUCH but it'd be a high pressure (I think?)

I'm working on this myself. Stay tuned for an update..... :naughty:

Joseph Farrow
08-15-2014, 04:21 PM
I'm working on this myself. Stay tuned for an update..... :naughty:

Well crap. I hit a road block. My contact number has been disconnected.....

HairyJR
08-15-2014, 06:30 PM
Joseph, you got my attention looking at the custom made shut off valve assembly in post #194. Would you please post a couple additional pic's of mounting bracket and back side view, have project where it might work perfect... oh yea nice chrome only thing missing is the tank.

"HJ" :beer

WILL_S
08-15-2014, 06:48 PM

Wouldn't you just use a atc/trx125 one?

Joseph Farrow
08-16-2014, 01:03 AM
Joseph, you got my attention looking at the custom made shut off valve assembly in post #194. Would you please post a couple additional pic's of mounting bracket and back side view, have project where it might work perfect... oh yea nice chrome only thing missing is the tank.

Those were actually produced by a company in Cali. Let me find an ad from the original makers and I will post a pic. I will also take some pic's of it on my bike. It would be pretty simple to make by a machine shop.

Trike_crazy
08-16-2014, 01:10 AM
Scored this on ebay lol.

Joseph Farrow
08-16-2014, 01:13 AM

Here are a couple of crappy pic's from the original maker. If you look close the high volume workings are thicker than the stock. It also appears a spacer plate is used to accommodate the thicker pump gears.

Joseph Farrow
08-16-2014, 11:47 AM

Here you go. They were actually made by a company in AZ.
Hope this help.

HairyJR
08-16-2014, 01:10 PM
Joseph, thanks for the info and pic's, another item to add to the project list to make.

C.J
08-16-2014, 04:43 PM
Here are a couple of crappy pic's from the original maker. If you look close the high volume workings are thicker than the stock. It also appears a spacer plate is used to accommodate the thicker pump gears.

Perfect!!! Thank you!!!

greenhuman
08-17-2014, 06:21 AM
Its an impeller out of a different model Honda with a spacer plate to make up the different in thickness.

Joseph Farrow
08-17-2014, 02:09 PM
Its an impeller out of a different model Honda with a spacer plate to make up the different in thickness.

Interesting. Can you shed more light on which particular impeller that may be. XR/XL 125???

greenhuman
08-18-2014, 05:37 AM
I can't remember which model. A trip to a motorcycle wrecker is in order. That's what I did back in the day anyway.
It's definitely not an aftermarket impeller.
It reminds me of a lot of re-branded OEM parts etc. I think it was Pro Design who advertised an ezy pull clutch lever. When you flipped it over they had merely re-drilled the hole for the cable end to get slightly better leverage. It was about three times the price of a standard lever but with an extra hole.
We also had a motorcycle accessory dealer over here selling his own brand of engine case satin black paint. I bought a can and noticed something funny with the label. I peeled it off the can and there was another label underneath it. Taubman's Fiddly Bits the other label read. These blokes were going to the local hardware store, buying off the shelf paint for a couple of bucks, sticking on a new label and getting $12. I had bought a can which they forgot to take off the original label apparently.
It's all good if you can get away with it I suppose.

Joseph Farrow
08-18-2014, 09:17 AM
Good deal. Thanks for the info. I have tried to run down Bob Oliveira but apparently he has moved and changed his number......
I will take a stock set and see if I can match it up with some from another model. I have a friend with lots of old Honda motors laying around.

I remember those Pro Design clutch levers. lol Didn't take but two seconds to see what that was all out.

C.J
08-18-2014, 11:21 AM
What about this oil pump I just pulled out of a 63 S90? The Y looks factory Honda but the bird is throwing me off?

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/18/da37a79d6c9bc868d23d536ce55e123c.jpg
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/18/7670654e2d6569c6c2a51f7822f6b156.jpg
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/18/e75662f139c84d0e77dca210e42ff2d3.jpg

WILL_S
08-18-2014, 03:22 PM
Interesting. Can you shed more light on which particular impeller that may be. XR/XL 125???

Here's the difference between 90 and 110 rotors.A 125 rotor is 1.5mm taller than a 110.As for something that might be bigger have a look at early xr200xl185 199186

Joseph Farrow
08-18-2014, 09:34 PM
Here's the difference between 90 and 110 rotors.A 125 rotor is 1.5mm taller than a 110.As for something that might be bigger have a look at early xr200xl185 199186

Thanks Will. The 125 impellers look just about right. I'll get a set and play around. Good deal.

WILL_S
08-18-2014, 10:18 PM
Thanks Will. The 125 impellers look just about right. I'll get a set and play around. Good deal.

Atc125m oil pump is a bolt on to the 90/110.

Joseph Farrow
08-18-2014, 11:35 PM
Atc125m oil pump is a bolt on to the 90/110.

Awesome. That's easy enough.

Joseph Farrow
08-20-2014, 10:02 AM
Back to the "Goodies"
Polished front hub and axle set up.

effort=results
08-23-2014, 06:38 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/11/atygy9y7.jpg

hahahaha i just bought one of these too

mymint87
08-23-2014, 08:51 PM
:postwhore:postwhore:postwhorePOS hp frame....frame pictured is currently owned by ol deuce :welcome::welcome::welcome:

IMO the odyssey 19 inch tires look best on any 90/110:banned::banned::banned:

Joseph Farrow
08-23-2014, 09:52 PM
:postwhore:postwhore:postwhorePOS hp frame....frame currently owned by ol deuce :welcome::welcome::welcome:

My Brother is going to use a NOS Odyssey front on his Old School H&S 90/180 Racer. :naughty:

C.J
08-25-2014, 04:08 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/25/99338fa9033ee394edf30a6027fdea36.jpg

Ol Deuce
09-05-2014, 11:57 PM
Thanks for that photo Mike!! She sure looks different now

:postwhore:postwhore:postwhorePOS hp frame....frame pictured is currently owned by ol deuce :welcome::welcome::welcome:

C.J
09-10-2014, 06:12 PM
Grabbed the last set of footpegs and a cool head light cover today

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/10/cb304ccaecec507b857659e0f8acc5eb.jpg

And came across this. Even though it's not 90/110 it's still cool :-)
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/10/14a29d405abbe7df4984529c014192f8.jpg

C.J
11-09-2014, 03:58 AM
Woohoo! Lol

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/08/1bd47604d25926b5d754d9bb6e7a0d00.jpg

shortline10
11-09-2014, 08:40 AM
Cool frame , BUT did they consider how to mount the gas tank with the frame that wide ??????

Woohoo! Lol

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/08/1bd47604d25926b5d754d9bb6e7a0d00.jpg

200X FT
11-09-2014, 11:05 AM
Damn CJ ,your finding all kinds of neat parts. Now that's what I'd call a lightweight frame.

HappyTrail
11-09-2014, 12:59 PM
204142204143204144204145 Happened upon this head in combination with 61mm crank 55mm pop up piston, jug, and cam. Notice the initials B.D. on the bottom right of the first pic? Any names come to mind? It has the nicest port job i've seen with aftermarket springs and retainers.

C.J
11-09-2014, 01:32 PM
Cool frame , BUT did they consider how to mount the gas tank with the frame that wide ??????

It looks like the stock tank would sit down on the frame in the rear. It's obviously been ran at least once because of the crack right above the head stay. I've already got a drag tank figured out for it so the tank won't be a problem. And I'll have the crack rewelded and add in a gusset or two

Joseph Farrow
11-09-2014, 02:04 PM
The stock tank will fit on this frame. The forward mounts are on the frame. You can see them in this pic. This frame was built by a friend of mine in the early 80's.
He built it to drag race.

TheBlueWale
11-09-2014, 02:27 PM
The stock tank will fit on this frame. The forward mounts are on the frame. You can see them in this pic. This frame was built by a friend of mine in the early 80's.
He built it to drag race.

I saw that fs, but wondered about it's history and authenticity

Joseph Farrow
11-09-2014, 02:57 PM
Here is a pic of me my brother the owner of the frame and another good friend. This pic was taken sometime in 1980. The owner is with the bike with the black tank. The "Bubba" Bike. I wish I could find a pic of the bike on that frame.

C.J
11-09-2014, 04:46 PM
Here is a pic of me my brother the owner of the frame and another good friend. This pic was taken sometime in 1980. The owner is with the bike with the black tank. The "Bubba" Bike. I wish I could find a pic of the bike on that frame.

Joseph, if you find any pictures of it could you please send them to me? I don't buy anything that doesn't have a story lol

Joseph Farrow
11-09-2014, 08:55 PM
Since we have this Tread started back up how about some stuff. :cool:

Frames:

Daddio
11-10-2014, 12:40 AM
Here's a few things that I had handy. :D I have a few other things packed up in the garage. :naughty:

greenhuman
11-10-2014, 04:52 AM
All these parts remind me of when I visited Johnson's ATC, Dico, Vey's, Johnny's Speed and Chrome, Pauter Machine etc in 1982. It was like Christmas.

Joseph Farrow
11-10-2014, 11:52 AM
All these parts remind me of when I visited Johnson's ATC, Dico, Vey's, Johnny's Speed and Chrome, Pauter Machine etc in 1982. It was like Christmas.

Greenhuman we must have been out there around the same time.

Joseph Farrow
11-18-2014, 12:10 AM
Let's keep it Rolling. :pics:

More frame and front end stuff......

Pauter

ATC INC HD Forks

3D Front Hub

Trick One Off Aluminum Wheel Spacers from the West Coast!

Jwheeler
11-18-2014, 12:23 AM
You know Joe I was going to make a mailbox stand out of that frame. I'm glad you ended up with it. It looks alot better now, then when I had it.Thanks Mr. Clean.I do like the color. Thanks guys.:beer

Joseph Farrow
11-18-2014, 12:24 AM
How about some Performance Exhaust! :pics:

Hooker

Trapp

Bassani

My Favorite... PK (NOS :))

Joseph Farrow
11-18-2014, 12:30 AM
Now over to the Intake Side. :pics:

SUDCO Before

SUDCO After

Combo 24mm Mikuni / SUDCO Intake / Uni Filter

24MM Mikuni

24MM Mikuni with my old SUDCO Pumper Kit I found from the guy I sold it to many years ago. (I cleaned it up a little :))

Joseph Farrow
11-18-2014, 12:39 AM
How about some engine stuff. :pics:

Quick Change Set Up

BAPP Case Saver

Manual Clutch Side Cover

How about a Lightened Fly Wheel

Before

After

How About a Pauter Top End Kit

Ever seen one of these Base Gaskets???

Alright Let's keep it Rolling!!!

C.J
11-22-2014, 11:56 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/22/13840d74257d6d155ac8ab5089888e69.jpg
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/22/b2513077ba04f79e592da60b979d3346.jpg

HPATC RD chassis that was modified to take a 500/750 H1/H2 engine. And the hollow drag axle >:) check out the brake too!! Glad I got this one! It'll look real nice beside the aluminum piece

92 JP Outlaw hybrid (in progress)

87 LT265R (not much left stock)

onformula1
01-22-2015, 02:18 AM
[QUOTE=Joseph Farrow;1339467]Greenhuman we must have been out there around the same time.

We were going to shops around that time too. We had a 1979 Chrysler New Yorker (I hated that car) We would go from LA to OC to San Diego to phoenix checking out tons of shops along the way. Good times!

Ol Deuce
01-22-2015, 11:25 PM
How about some Performance Exhaust! :pics:

Hooker

Trapp

Bassani

My Favorite... PK (NOS :))

I checked my exhaust pile and found that I had a Hooker:Bounce and a Bassani:Bounce:Bounce and and a PK!!!!:D

ATC ADDICTED
01-28-2015, 09:38 PM

can anyone identify these?