PDA

View Full Version : 83 Kawasaki 200C clutch troubles

TrickShot
09-11-2010, 09:54 PM
I have a 83 Kawasaki KLT200C and lately the clutch has been acting up. The problem is that the clutch won't release at times when trying to shifting it, and other times it works great during the same day. The clutch lever moves as it should and is adjusted, also it has never slipped like it's worn out. Any ideas on what the problem might be? or is it just needing to be replaced. Thanks

TrickShot
07-04-2011, 09:07 PM
Bump.

I'm still looking for any ideas on what this problem might be, if anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it. I could understand if the clutch was not working at all or was slipping. The clutch lever moves and pulls nicely and there is nothing that feels wrong with it. It just acts as if it's not pulled in at times when you shift and just takes off when its put in gear, then maybe the next time you pull it, it'll work correctly as it should.
:wondering
Also I shouldn't have said "lately it's been acting up" on the first post as it has been that way since I purchased it some 5 years back. I've been running it like that since I've got it. It would just be nice to get it sorted out. Thanks