PDA

View Full Version : 1986-87 atc200x front fender fullbore

honda200x1987
09-09-2010, 07:18 PM
As we all know Maier already makes the 86-87 ATC200X front fender. How many would be interested in a FULLBORE front fender if it came with a cable guide holder like the original? ** Please do not post negative comments on how maier already makes them** Below is a picture of the oem HONDA fender for example, Fullbore can make this fender with the cable guide as shown. How many are interested?

0GravityMX
09-09-2010, 08:21 PM
im in for sure.

pantera1975
09-09-2010, 09:01 PM
Thats cool if I had a 200x yet! Keep us posted if any thing on the 86-86 250r.

Dirtcrasher
09-09-2010, 09:14 PM
I never seem to help your posts much, :lol: but Iwant you to know that I admire and respect your ruthlessness in replacing these parts as close to OEM as possible.

To some people that is a BIG DEAL. To others, price is a big deal. I'd be down if things were good financially at that moment..........(and they weren't a fortune

I already have one OEM one, I'm just waiting for someone to offer me 600$ for it :D I just run the Maier 250R fronts (ooops, sorry, I mentioned Maier)

obijuan
09-09-2010, 11:27 PM
if its cheaper than maier, then hell yeah.

drsung
09-10-2010, 05:33 PM
If the production of the rear fenders make to it the light of day, I would also be in for one of these so I would have a matched set.

sandpuppi101
09-11-2010, 10:58 AM
Interested,yes I am~very nuch so. Committed I can't say yes yet without more info,but I am absolutely interested.I gotta give you prop's for taking it the extra mile on trying to get these newer model ATC 200X's as close to OEM as possible.I have an '87 just sitting as I am waiting eagerly to get on that project but I'm still gathering part's,I'm looking to go as close to factory as possible on that one and at this time I have other project's to contend with but I'd like to get it up and going sooner than later..

atc007
09-11-2010, 12:09 PM
Absolutely interested for a few,,,,,,,,IF the price is right.

Cuztom Racing
09-12-2010, 02:31 AM
interested for sure even more if it were for a 350x

honda200x1987
09-12-2010, 01:49 PM
I am sure Fullbore would produce more atc plastics like the ATC350X but we have to take it one part and one model at a time. If there is enough interest in certain plastics then it would be no problem for them to make a part. There has only been 6 interested in the 200X fender in this thread and that is not enough but I will give it time. There is alot of requests for the 86-87 200X headlight shell so it's a go and in process of production as we speak. If there was say 30 people wanting the 200x front and rear fenders then that would be enough so we will see.
interested for sure even more if it were for a 350x

Dirtcrasher
09-12-2010, 01:56 PM
^ Sad thing is, the economy is part of this. We buy MAIER because it is relatively inexpensive. But better made plastic with cable guides and rear fender supports would be fantastic selling products; IF the time was right. In 2007 I myself would have said , "yeah, put me down for 2 complete sets" but my situation along with others has changed drastically.........

I hope you can gety enough people to get them rolling, the economy pics up and everyone ends up happy...........

Cuztom Racing
09-12-2010, 10:39 PM
I am sure Fullbore would produce more atc plastics like the ATC350X but we have to take it one part and one model at a time. If there is enough interest in certain plastics then it would be no problem for them to make a part. There has only been 6 interested in the 200X fender in this thread and that is not enough but I will give it time. There is alot of requests for the 86-87 200X headlight shell so it's a go and in process of production as we speak. If there was say 30 people wanting the 200x front and rear fenders then that would be enough so we will see.

Well sign me up!

Tri-Z 250
09-13-2010, 09:17 AM
You know some of the people interested in the headlight plastic would most likely line up for this as well. I wouldn't want to over-extend myself and be cought not ready...You would have me interested but I can't over commit. Like you said it's one part at a time and times permit only so much. I do apperciate the hard work and effort that gose into this kind of group/custom mold order. thanks

honda200x1987
09-13-2010, 08:58 PM
The front fender will most likely be produced as well. Once the headlight bezel is on the market then I will push to have the front and rear fender produced. The headlight bezels will come in a few colors and I think white would be a great addition being it would have been for the 1988 ATC200X if it would have made it to production. I will keep everyone updated on the bezels, maybe 1-2 weeks.
You know some of the people interested in the headlight plastic would most likely line up for this as well. I wouldn't want to over-extend myself and be cought not ready...You would have me interested but I can't over commit. Like you said it's one part at a time and times permit only so much. I do apperciate the hard work and effort that gose into this kind of group/custom mold order. thanks

dirtwheels
09-21-2010, 01:37 AM
I have a 86/87 200x front fender that I got in a parts lot that I can donate to fullbore if they need it since I am not going to use it. It is rough but not totally thrashed. Not a lot of huge scratches but whoever had it, painted it white, so it is all peeling off and not the greatest looking. It has a small tear about a half-inch at the back where it appears to have hit the frame or tire one time or another. They may still be able to make a mould though and compensate for the rip in the back.

tundrawillie
10-22-2010, 11:42 PM
Definitely two for me, maybe more.